• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Moin!

In begrijpelijk Nederlands.
In understandable English.

Trust me, that's how it works. :D

Good luck!

yeah but like, do you just say like "hey, would you like to have a drink some day?"

or should I be more easygoing, like, "hey there is something I wanted to ask you on sunday but I couldn't find the right moment. but would you like to have a drink some day?"

I mean, there is a million ways to ask something like that

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
yeah but like, do you just say like "hey, would you like to have a drink some day?"

or should I be more easygoing, like, "hey there is something I wanted to ask you on sunday but I couldn't find the right moment. but would you like to have a drink some day?"

I mean, there is a million ways to ask something like that

I know what you meant, but sorry, that's a question I cannot answer for you. I haven't seen her, nor do I know her. And on top of that, I don't know the Spanish mentality. (of dat er toe doet eigenlijk.)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I'm personally thinking about doing the second option, because the other one is really straight forward. maybe even to straight forward for dutch people :p
Who are usually pretty straight forward...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien