• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Would you mind if we camped together? I don't personally know anyone else who is going.

if you want, you can. But my english isn't not soooo good and my german friends are shy in talking english. I guess, it could be boring for you. but I've no problems with it. We will camp with 3 other ppl from the forum. If you want, you can talk to them before, to know something about them. ;)

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
if you want, you can. But my english isn't not soooo good and my german friends are shy in talking english. I guess, it could be boring for you. but I've no problems with it. We will camp with 3 other ppl from the forum. If you want, you can talk to them before, to know something about them. ;)

Cheers :) If your spoken English is as good as your written English that won't be an issue for me (you may struggle with my drunken English though :ugly:).

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Cheers :) If your spoken English is as good as your written English that won't be an issue for me (you may struggle with my drunken English though :ugly:).

your drunken english? I guess it's way harder to understand you australian guys! :p
Ok, we are having a forum camp, and there's a german thread ... I know, not really helpful for you.
I'm talking to those guys, when everyone's will arrive...will be a problem like every fucking year. :rolleyes:

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
your drunken english? I guess it's way harder to understand you australian guys! :p
Ok, we are having a forum camp, and there's a german thread ... I know, not really helpful for you.
I'm talking to those guys, when everyone's will arrive...will be a problem like every fucking year. :rolleyes:

Hehe yeah :p Depending how drunk I get I could do anything from slurring words, using "colourful" language more than I should, speaking in half sentences or throwing in a few words or phrases that are not English haha!

Well I've organised to catch the first shuttle bus from Nürnberg airport so if I recall correctly I should arrive by midday :)

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Hehe yeah :p Depending how drunk I get I could do anything from slurring words, using "colourful" language more than I should, speaking in half sentences or throwing in a few words or phrases that are not English haha!

Well I've organised to catch the first shuttle bus from Nürnberg airport so if I recall correctly I should arrive by midday :)
LOL

okay on wed?

Edit: Time for lunch!