• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
So btw, which bands do you want to see at SB?

As many as possible. The one band I was super looking forward to seeing (FGA) pulled out so I was pretty shitty about that. Other than that there are several bands that I have seen at least once before and I'd like to see again (particularly Immortal...with my eyes open this time :p). I'm confident there will be "new" bands I haven't heard (much) before who I will like and others I won't.

How easy is it to see all the big bands?

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
As many as possible. The one band I was super looking forward to seeing (FGA) pulled out so I was pretty shitty about that. Other than that there are several bands that I have seen at least once before and I'd like to see again (particularly Immortal...with my eyes open this time :p). I'm confident there will be "new" bands I haven't heard (much) before who I will like and others I won't.

How easy is it to see all the big bands?

It's easy enough to see the big bands...but it will be crowded. But they have huge monitors, so you'll see something. And there's enough space on the "border", so it's possible to stay closer to the stage. ;)