• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I still don't understand how they can make everyone vote :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

They claim our forefathers (?) had fought for democracy, so in gratitute, you must do something back. So... you have to vote.

I don't see the point either, but that's how it is explained here in Belgium.

And actually, you don't have to vote, you just have to be in the poling station to vote. But you can vote blank.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
They claim our forefathers (?) had fought for democracy, so in gratitute, you must do something back. So... you have to vote.

I don't see the point either, but that's how it is explained here in Belgium.

And actually, you don't have to vote, you just have to be in the poling station to vote. But you can vote blank.

Fought for the right to vote but I guess not there :)

*starts to sing in her head "fight for your right to party"* :eek:

:D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Looks like the 70,000 tons of metal cruise. I asked an acquaintence who went last year about her experience and she said it was amazing. She also said it couldn't be compared with open air festivals because there's nothing quite like watching a band while sitting in a pool/spa :D (amongst other quirks that come with being on a cruise ship).

I think it's doen by the same people.