• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
seems like our government just fell, that lightens up my hangover quiet a bit :)

:confused:
Wat???

If only this were true!!

For the non Dutch, the "traditional" (central) right parties have allied with extreme right just to have their "support" to form a minority government.

And this "cooperation" might have gotten to an end??

GOOD NEWS!!!
I don't think I am bad but maybe I am and that's why I am just ok and not good :)

Well, didn't say you were bad, and didn't explain bad either! ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
when did it happen?

Yesterday, the Provincial Government (Provinciale Staten) of Limburg (South NL) fell, because extreme right winged PVV didn't agree whether to go or not to the State Visit of President Gül of Turkey. They eventually went but that was concidered as "Insult of Her Majesty the Queen" and the CDA (middle right) didn't trust PVV anymore.

Now, the same PVV didn't agree with the NATIONAL plan on austerity, and they left the consultation. As NL has a MINORITY GOVERNMENT, they can't do it on their own, as there'll be no majority. Which by the way, is already gone, as one of the PVV members did leave the party, and there's a Status Quo in the Second Chamber (Tweede Kamer)

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
Yesterday, the Provincial Government (Provinciale Staten) of Limburg (South NL) fell, because extreme right winged PVV didn't agree whether to go or not to the State Visit of President Gül of Turkey. They eventually went but that was concidered as "Insult of Her Majesty the Queen" and the CDA (middle right) didn't trust PVV anymore.

Now, the same PVV didn't agree with the NATIONAL plan on austerity, and they left the consultation. As NL has a MINORITY GOVERNMENT, they can't do it on their own, as there'll be no majority. Which by the way, is already gone, as one of the PVV members did leave the party, and there's a Status Quo in the Second Chamber (Tweede Kamer)

what a mess... I found no news about it in international newspapers