• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Empror1

W:O:A Metalmaster
Really? :confused: I don't recall that being the case when I tried Diamond.

I'm playing Black right now, which is the generation after Diamond.

You have Diamond/Pearl + the Platinum just like Ruby/Sapphire + Emerald. Then the fifth generation has all different pokémon (154 new I think) and plays in the first non-japan region (based on New York). Those are called Black and White.

Snap was fun. Puzzle is the best. :D It's the ultimate boredom killer when I'm away from home. I've gotten pretty good at it too. :o

Hehe, I've never been much of a puzzle fan, but for a travel game might be prettty cool.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I've always felt like they could cut a few lines from that chat after you've been introduced with it the first time.

Like just cut it down to "Hi, do you want me to heal your pokémon" (yes/no) and then something like "there you go" would suffice.

Ah, true. But these days I play on emulators so I can speed through it all. :o For that reason alone, emulation beats the physical games. :D

I'm playing Black right now, which is the generation after Diamond.

You have Diamond/Pearl + the Platinum just like Ruby/Sapphire + Emerald. Then the fifth generation has all different pokémon (154 new I think) and plays in the first non-japan region (based on New York). Those are called Black and White.

Yea, I know. I guess the TM thing is new in Black/White then, and not 4th gen?

Hehe, I've never been much of a puzzle fan, but for a travel game might be prettty cool.

It is.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007