5 things you nead for W.O.A

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
And food. First you will get easily drunk, and who would want to drag that shit when you can buy something into hand.

You know,you make a good point.

I didn't bring food with me.I bought all my eats from the vendors(what I was allowed because of that stupid diet my Dr. put me on).I had boiled eggs with orange juice for breakfast from one of houses along the way to the Supermarket.It was pretty cheap.The food from the vendors are top notch.I'll get my 5 things ready for WOA 2005.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
You know,you make a good point.

I didn't bring food with me.I bought all my eats from the vendors(what I was allowed because of that stupid diet my Dr. put me on).I had boiled eggs with orange juice for breakfast from one of houses along the way to the Supermarket.It was pretty cheap.The food from the vendors are top notch.I'll get my 5 things ready for WOA 2005.

You know the best food I ate before home party at my friends house were sausages.I was vomiting small pieces of sausage. The worst was bread with butter and ham, cause the bread was grinding in my throat when I was vomiting.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
You know the best food I ate before home party at my friends house were sausages.I was vomiting small pieces of sausage. The worst was bread with butter and ham, cause the bread was grinding in my throat when I was vomiting.

:D:D

That's the first time I've heard someone plan their vomiting wile eating :)