5 things you nead for W.O.A

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Sure enough as I said last year... If I brought condoms I'd end up being a good girl.... strange how no one is Australia believes that I behaved in 2003!

but if I hadn't, I would have been running from tent to tent in search of them :D hahahah

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
hehehe see how I've managed to incorporate my festishes in 2 threads? hahah :D

Well I've been training hard lately, so I'll have more energy this year to run amok :D

Yes, well I have a much better game plan for this year

Do lots of drinking with my forum friends, including you Britta, Wednesday to Thursday night, then it won't matter that the bands we want to see clash!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
does that mean you´ll come and watch Death/Black Metal bands with me? :D

Note to the guys: Bring kilts for Brat! :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
haha I don't know... will they be wearing kilts? :p

I meant to drink early so we don't have trouble finding time we're both at the camp like last year...

Wacken looks like first again this year for me now so I may bring more Australian wine ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
aaaahhh yes, good plan :)
yummy, Australian wine :)
and I have no clue if any bands will be wearing kilts - you´ll have to come with me and watch I guess :p

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Brat
Sure enough as I said last year... If I brought condoms I'd end up being a good girl.... strange how no one is Australia believes that I behaved in 2003!

but if I hadn't, I would have been running from tent to tent in search of them :D hahahah

Before I went back to czech, I bought condoms in USA. Well, I realized that they are way too small for average czech dick size :D:D:D

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
yup seeing as u had the same thing too the day after i got better...

the consequences was that i couldnt drink for a day :(

I tried it in 2002 10 days and two festivals with almost non-eating that killed me the saturday on WOA and I missed the whole festival while bloodvomiting and just being dead....... Now I eat on festivals :D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
I tried it in 2002 10 days and two festivals with almost non-eating that killed me the saturday on WOA and I missed the whole festival while bloodvomiting and just being dead....... Now I eat on festivals :D:D:D:D
lightweight :p

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
1. Ticket
2.Friends
3. Camping stuff
4. Meat
5. Mead

That's my list!