3 Best Band you saw at the WOA ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Finntroll

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Dez. 2001
Itzehoe
Re: Oh Yeah...

Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Just what I would say :)

If I could pick five bands I would add Soul Doctor and Therion...

Saxon ruled in -99, and they still kicked ass in -01 :cool:
Motörhead kicks ass whenever/wherever they play :D
Nightwish was something special ;)
Soul Doctor was a new experience, never heard them before, but hell, it was pure rock'n'roll :)
Therion gives me a good time everytime :p

So I hope they will get som serious ass kickin bands this year :D

Soul Doctor playing at WOA was a surprise to me ....but they were great...too bad they won`t play there 2003
Nostradameus was good as well even if they had to play on friday`s early morning...
the best two bands I`ve seen on WOA were Subway to Sally and Paul di Anno (in my opinion the best singer Maiden has had)

Re: Re: Oh Yeah...

Originally posted by Finntroll
Soul Doctor playing at WOA was a surprise to me ....but they were great...too bad they won`t play there 2003
Nostradameus was good as well even if they had to play on friday`s early morning...
the best two bands I`ve seen on WOA were Subway to Sally and Paul di Anno (in my opinion the best singer Maiden has had)
Yeah, Nostradameus did a great performance... :)
But i did not like the performance of di Anno's band :(, it was too far from Iron Maiden, hehe... But when he visited Skien in Norway he had a different band, and that show was really great :)

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
in no particular order (and I make a list of 5:p)

Dark Tranquillity
therion
Children of Bodom
Haggard
Soilwork

I don't know if they where the best, but I have good memories on them though.