3 Best Band you saw at the WOA ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
9 Dez. 2002
Eindhoven
Website besuchen
my memory doesn't go back more than a year, so i can only tell from last year. From years before that, i might just remember when i see a band name, i know i have seen them, but not at wich festival....

last year:

Savatage
Haggard
Candlemass

9 Dez. 2002
Eindhoven
Website besuchen
oh yeah, nightwish i do remember, i was holding a girl at that time, didn't pay much attention to the band then.. :(

later that night, when i asked het to come with me to my tent, she told me she had a friend.... bah should have watched the band...

Oh Yeah...

Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Motörhead

Saxon

Nightwish
Just what I would say :)

If I could pick five bands I would add Soul Doctor and Therion...

Saxon ruled in -99, and they still kicked ass in -01 :cool:
Motörhead kicks ass whenever/wherever they play :D
Nightwish was something special ;)
Soul Doctor was a new experience, never heard them before, but hell, it was pure rock'n'roll :)
Therion gives me a good time everytime :p

So I hope they will get som serious ass kickin bands this year :D

Hehe

Originally posted by NothingOriginal
oh yeah, nightwish i do remember, i was holding a girl at that time, didn't pay much attention to the band then.. :(

later that night, when i asked het to come with me to my tent, she told me she had a friend.... bah should have watched the band...
I held a girl as well, but I was watching the band. It was great :)

And the girl spend the night in my tent, and my brother had to sleep in the car :p