25k thread LOGO! (for shirts)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007

"While we are happy that you like our logo, all licensing of the logo has to go through the NFL. You may call 212.450.2000 for further information.

Thanks"

:D

Ærnesto

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil
hey, I had some ideas with Sipy while we were talking
on the back, above, or below the list we can put this moto: "Spamming 'til the day I die!"

on the left sleeve, we can put the flag of each members country
on the right sleebe, we can put the Wacken skull

in the front, we can put the Wackenbeer label, above it we can put "Wacken 25K drunken spammers", and below: "2008"

what do you think?

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
hey, I had some ideas with Sipy while we were talking
on the back, above, or below the list we can put this moto: "Spamming 'til the day I die!"

on the left sleeve, we can put the flag of each members country
on the right sleebe, we can put the Wacken skull

in the front, we can put the Wackenbeer label, above it we can put "Wacken 25K drunken spammers", and below: "2008"

what do you think?

One exception I would like to offer. Put something like "Wacken Forum" on the right leave instead of the skull so others do at least know what the shirt is about.