maybe someone accidentally records it from TVgnoff schrieb:Actually if I found that film in my movie stack I'd be real fucking scared...


ive had that recenty...but my sleep is getting "normal"gnoff schrieb:I'm afraid I've gotten myself in one of those bad periods again when I have trouble sleeping, is sick a lot and work too much...

dittohead schrieb:maybe someone accidentally records it from TV![]()
dittohead schrieb:ive had that recenty...but my sleep is getting "normal"
just try and stay awake for 24hr+ and sleep from then![]()
got money to spend, ehgnoff schrieb:I rarely watch VHS any more, just DVD.
And don't record any from TV either.


dittohead schrieb:the old ladies EVERYWHERE!![]()
dittohead schrieb:got money to spend, eh![]()

not the british onesgnoff schrieb:<-- shrugs
you should work at a retirements home!


pablognoff schrieb:better to spend them on DVD films and going to the cinema then spending them on drugs![]()
moody toognoff schrieb:Can't do that anymore, too damn old for it.
Every time I do it my stomach goes to shit.

dittohead schrieb:not the british ones
they smoke too much![]()
