25.000 before W:O:A 2005

  • Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

    Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

    Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
39.357
1
83
DarthFreak schrieb:
i have no fucking clue :D

all sheepshaggas to me :D

when u leaving home ?
included the bavarians? :D

im not:p
im staying at home, and gonna learn to drive
but taking the train to uni :D

when are you in england??
 

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
39.357
1
83
zetros been kicked out of exodus
Okay people, the word has leaked, so I'm here to give you a brief rundown.
Let me give you an idea of what we've had to deal with as far as that fat motherfuckin' shit brick is concerned. He pulled out of going to Mexico city only about twenty four hours before were ready to leave, saying " I'm not getting on the plane, you'll see me on Thursday to go to South America." He lied to our manager, saying that he had talked to me already about this, which was a totall lie. He then ducked every fuckin' phone call and just hid out. The promoter had already paid a non-refundable 8 thousand dollars for the room and it would have been a disaster to have canceled. None of this mattered to that miserable piece of shit. The only thing he cares about is himself and money. If only you could have heard some of the shit that has come out of his fat pie hole over the last couple of years. Things like " Why does Jack get the same money as me, who the hell is he anyway?" "We should hire a body guard for South America", " If the fans want more than 12 songs out of me they should pay more money, they are getting their moneys worth already!", "Why is Gary in the front of this promo picture,I should be in the front, that's copyright infringement!", (true! he said that!). There is soooo much more shit you wouldn't believe it. This motherfucker sat backstage and cried at Provinsi rock fest in Finland like a pussy. Waaaaaah! Now you can keep your fat fuckin' ass at home and go off your Atkins diet ( like it's working lard ass!) and blow up as much as you'd like! If he had been a man and finished his commitments and said that it's too hard and he can't do it anymore I'd have shaken his hand and wished him well, but not now. He is the enemy. I hate him more than I've ever hated anyone on this planet. He is human crap. Fuck him. Some people wonder what will happen now. Well this band will continue. As for tight nit unity! The show in Mexico was the most liberating moment in my career, not have to listen to him bitch and complain once! And you know what? The crowd did not care. But I am not quitting. This is MY band ( the thing that he hated most), I write the songs and I've got some crushing new shit written already. So fuck that pussy. Zetro is dead, love live Exodus!

Gary Holt