2009 Lineup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

slayerofrage

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
Well the sites just come back online...

The limited X-Mas tickets for the W:O:A 2009 were completey sold out within 24 hours. As we now know 90% which bands will be available for 2009 we are starting the pre-sale for the "normal" W:O:A 2009 3-day "ALL IN" tickets. Thanx for your fab support.

We will present the first TOP acts for the BEST OF WACKEN programme some time next week and will keep you up to date with further improvements/changes to the festival 2009 in our News.

Still 79 to 130 euros is quite a price hike!!

Best of wacken programme could be great!!

Amon Amarth, Motorhead, Saxon, Immortal, Satyricon, Swallow the sun, Waitain, 1349, Emperor, Blind Guardian... That would have me there!!

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
Start saving for your plane ticket then!

:D:D:D

Doing Graspop as well???

Already have the money man... I have a good job :D

i could leave tomorrow if necessary

i have the money

and yes , graspop is there.. and Magic circle, Metalcamp, Headbangers open air, Bloodstock, maybe a few more

maybe next year you can show me around brussels , foreign cunt :D

xx