2009 Lineup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
My List

Aeternus (Nor)
Amon Amarth
Candlemass
Deicide
Dethklok :D
Emperor
Fenris
Gorefest
Grave
Heidevolk (They were about to play WOA 2008, but had a schedule overlap)
Helheim
Hellebaard
Immortal
Insanity Reigns Supreme
Kutschurft :D
Lord Belial (they are amazing and need to play on a MAIN stage this time)
Marduk
Nifelheim
Peste Noire / Neige
Venom
Vreid
Watain
Windir
Wyrd
XIV Dark Centuries

I think we'd all plan an excellent WOA if left to our own devices :p

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Already have the money man... I have a good job :D

i could leave tomorrow if necessary

i have the money

and yes , graspop is there.. and Magic circle, Metalcamp, Headbangers open air, Bloodstock, maybe a few more

maybe next year you can show me around brussels , foreign cunt :D

xx

awesomeness, if all goes well here I'll see you at a bunch of those other festivals as well as Wacken :]

slayerofrage

26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
Woot only 3... No im start counting.. Just yet!! I go insane if i counted from the 300's!!

I hope they annouce someone decent this week!

Mind you thinking about it if they keep it a mystery until it sells out then you only have true wacken people going and not posers/idiots/or Band followers!

Heidevolk (They were about to play WOA 2008, but had a schedule overlap)

than you know more than the guys :D Im the Girlfriend from one of them and we went together with almost the whole Band to Wacken. They have never been asked from the Organisation to play at Wacken 2008... But they still hope to get asked for 2009 ;) So keep on asking :D
And greatings from the weird Dutch Man :)

Ly

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
than you know more than the guys :D Im the Girlfriend from one of them and we went together with almost the whole Band to Wacken. They have never been asked from the Organisation to play at Wacken 2008... But they still hope to get asked for 2009 ;) So keep on asking :D

Ly

Van mij mogen ze ook komen!!!

En er is een Nederlandstalgie fred waar je dus mag Nederlands praten.

PS. Optreden in Ehv was GENIAAL!!! :)

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Ly

Obviously I have gotten my information mixed up, then! Too much reading of different things online :o Thanks for the correction :p

En "hallo" terug naar de Nederlands man!