• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
yep exactly. Think about it, listening to metal, really getting into it, not just the image, is not easy for most people. It's outside of what many people can comprehend. It takes some effort to really appreciate it.

yea, exactly.
and some people just can't take like the intensity, power, passion, etc. behind it.
and of course, it's not mainstream, soo it takes effort to look up the different bands and learn about it.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
yea, exactly.
and some people just can't take like the intensity, power, passion, etc. behind it.
and of course, it's not mainstream, soo it takes effort to look up the different bands and learn about it.

exactly! and it's not easy at your age since image and fitting in is so important to most teens and young adults. Being a metalhead is mosty not the cool thing to be, except maybe to another like minded person

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
exactly! and it's not easy at your age since image and fitting in is so important to most teens and young adults. Being a metalhead is mosty not the cool thing to be, except maybe to another like minded person

oh I know, right... that's so stupid. I don't care, I just do what I like. I never really wanted to be cool or popular or whatever. I'd rather fit in with all the awesome metalheads here :D

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
most of my friends are not metal fans, but they accept that part of me. My wife likes a little bit of it, the melodic ballady stuff, but she supports and understands my passion for this music. After all it was she who encouraged me to go to Wacken this year. It did not take much though :D

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
oh I know, right... that's so stupid. I don't care, I just do what I like. I never really wanted to be cool or popular or whatever. I'd rather fit in with all the awesome metalheads here :D

that's great! you are an individual, one who knows what she likes and stands to true to who she is, not just metal wise, morally and spiritually as well and that's great. Never change that.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
most of my friends are not metal fans, but they accept that part of me. My wife likes a little bit of it, the melodic ballady stuff, but she supports and understands my passion for this music. After all it was she who encouraged me to go to Wacken this year. It did not take much though :D

most of mine aren't either... although a good bit of them at least like some stuff, like Metallica, Maiden, etc.
I could imagine :D

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I have a friend from my church who thinks I will need to explain my metal habit to god. I respect this guy a lot, but I disagree with that opinion, I don't think there's anything to explain there at all. I don't see where there's anything wrong with it at all.