• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
well I would not say idiots, just young, childish in some ways. It's great to have fun and get silly, I still do that myself sometimes. But many younger people aren't capable of carrying on a deep conversation. Not that they wont mature one day. But you are ahead of the norm for your age IMO.

cool, thanks :]

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
you are welcome. The interesting thing is, most metal heads I meat that are your age are among the more "together" teens i've met. And that goes against the stereo type of teenage metalheads. I believe that metal fans are generally much more intelligent than we are given credit for.

yea, same here... I've found metalheads are generally more mature and trustworthy as well. it's really cool. :]