• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well this is not a very Christian, or god faring response, but one of my flaws is I'd want revenge, an eye for an eye in that case, especially if it was my mom, dad, sister, wife or daughter. Unless it was an accident of course. You?

I'd make sure they got what they deserved, in the sense of like their sentence in jail or whatever. and then I'd probably be really mad at them, obviously... but eventually I'd let it go. anger and hatred, and negativity in general, just aren't good to keep inside you.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I would hate to think what would happen if anyone murdered or molested my daughter. that person had better stay far far away from me. Not that I'm a bad ass or anything, but I think I'd lose it and be out for blood.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I'd make sure they got what they deserved, in the sense of like their sentence in jail or whatever. and then I'd probably be really mad at them, obviously... but eventually I'd let it go. anger and hatred, and negativity in general, just aren't good to keep inside you.

I know, and agree with that. We are supposed to forgive and not take vengeance. But I am flawed in that way. It's just truly who I am. I don't know if I could change that.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I would hate to think what would happen if anyone murdered or molested my daughter. that person had better stay far far away from me. Not that I'm a bad ass or anything, but I think I'd lose it and be out for blood.

yea, I can understand that... especially with you, being a parent. that would be just a horrible situation.