• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Do you hope to live the "American Dream" life style one day, hubby, house, a couple kids, mini van in the garage... etc.?

in that sense yes, but I'm not going to be looking for the nicest house, nicest car, etc.... basically, just whatever comfortably fits the family.
the last thing I want is to be like certain people, who are so obsessed with money, having expensive things, etc.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
in that sense yes, but I'm not going to be looking for the nicest house, nicest car, etc.... basically, just whatever comfortably fits the family.
the last thing I want is to be like certain people, who are so obsessed with money, having expensive things, etc.

That sounds good, level headed, the keeping up with the Jonses lifestyle is so stupid. I have neighbors like that. And for me, we have one kid, that's enough, and I hate Minivans.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I truly love my job, all I want is to keep working here. And though it seems like I'm always spamming, when there's work to be done, I work very hard.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
yep and it's bad for moral, if they did it once, they could always do it to you again. I'd never feel good about my job or the company again.

I could imagine... it's bad enough they're doing it for some people, it doesn't have to be you.

I truly love my job, all I want is to keep working here. And though it seems like I'm always spamming, when there's work to be done, I work very hard.

yea, I know :]