• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
none taken.
it's not really our fault we were born later, though :rolleyes:

a sort of amusing story. At the Gigantour with Arch Enemy, I bought the dvd to get signed. While waiting in line , I hear this voice. I turn around and it's a little kid. I ask him how old he is . He answers 12. He was a friend who was 13 -14. I was blown away..12 ?
So as we get up to the table where the band is, the kid is still behind me , Micheal Amott asks him "how long have you like/listened to heavy metal.
Response ? " all my life ".
I was still laughing as I walked down the hall.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
a sort of amusing story. At the Gigantour with Arch Enemy, I bought the dvd to get signed. While waiting in line , I hear this voice. I turn around and it's a little kid. I ask him how old he is . He answers 12. He was a friend who was 13 -14. I was blown away..12 ?
So as we get up to the table where the band is, the kid is still behind me , Micheal Amott asks him "how long have you like/listened to heavy metal.
Response ? " all my life ".
I was still laughing as I walked down the hall.

:D:D:D