1 Wacken ticket including Argon coach trip from LONDON

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
11 Juli 2008
I bought this ticket a while ago but I am now unlikely to be able to make it so I need to find someone to sell it to. I will contact Argon to rearrange the details for you and everything you need will be sent from them straight to you. The ticket is for 4 nights camping, leaving London on Tuesday 29th July and returning on Monday 4th August.

I am asking for £200 for the ticket, i bought it for £250, considering tickets are sold out and some individual tickets are selling for about this much without travel included, it's a great price! Reasonable, nearby offers will be considered too dependant on interest.

If you are interested in this, please send me your name, email and home address and I will arrange the rest from there. If you want proof of this, i have emails from Argon which I will happily forward to you. My email address is: wicked_world90@yahoo.co.uk

Please let me know asap since it is getting late and Argon will be sending out confirmation emails next week, i will forward this to you if I haven't been able to rearrange the details before then but obviously it will be easier for everyone if it's sorted first.

Thanks for anyone who is intersted, i look forward to hearing from you.

Abi

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.