• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I'm just waiting to have a 5c sunny day so I can open the garage door and brew a batch of IPA. At least, i can still brew inside with my electric kit.. I did a blond (Kolsch style) and an Oatmeal Stout. Ohh and on tap, I have a czech pilsner, IPA, Quadrupel and a batch of hard cider made with apple juice from the supermarket. Tasty :)

Reaktionen: agresionpower

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I'm just waiting to have a 5c sunny day so I can open the garage door and brew a batch of IPA. At least, i can still brew inside with my electric kit.. I did a blond (Kolsch style) and an Oatmeal Stout. Ohh and on tap, I have a czech pilsner, IPA, Quadrupel and a batch of hard cider made with apple juice from the supermarket. Tasty :)
You bring some to Wacken? (or Belgium if you're there before)

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
FINALLY got word from my local... government... that my Girl can travel so I can buy my flight tickets for WOA.. WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO (she was a bit of a bad girl... so.. wasn't completely sure if travel was an option.. DOH!...)..... Wow flights increased from last year quite a bit!..... oh well :) that is why I work...

Next..... I need a kilt I think.. they looked comfy.. lol

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
FINALLY got word from my local... government... that my Girl can travel so I can buy my flight tickets for WOA.. WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO (she was a bit of a bad girl... so.. wasn't completely sure if travel was an option.. DOH!...)..... Wow flights increased from last year quite a bit!..... oh well :) that is why I work...

Next..... I need a kilt I think.. they looked comfy.. lol

aren't bad girls the best? ;)