• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Will you have to bring that to the festival with you ?
Much of an inconvenience ?

Will have to bring it, the battery itself isn't much of an inconvenience.
The fact that I'll have to recharge it a couple of times will be a bit inconvenient though. Will have to bring it to the medical post in the disabled camp.
Already checked if that was a possibility and they told me I could in fact go there.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Killdrums

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
so, this just happened....

The following error occurred:
Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements
You must have created at least 5 Posts (Yours: 77955)
You must have received at least 2 Likes (Yours: 2)
Your Like:post Ratio must be at least: 1% (Yours: 0%)
You must be registered for at least 5 days (Yours 4760)

Since they only introduced the whole "like" button about 12 years after I joined the forum this rules can go and kiss my ass!
I was just trying to report a problem with a news article...

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Great question !
I'm staying in Hamburg for 2 days after Wacken and was actually wondering the same thing.
This year will be my first time in Wacken.
I can hardly wait
Ill be passing the 29 and 30 of July in Hamburg.... any places you recommend to go?
Cheers to all... see ya all soon

Nos vemos en el Wacken ctm

In 2014 before heading to Wacken, I went to Ratsherrn Brauerei GmbH. It's a micro brewery pub serving good food and beer. There is also a beer store but it was pricey. It's walking distance from the Sternschanze (Messe) train station.

In 2016, after Wacken, we went to Paulaner's Miraculum just beside the Hamburg Hbf Train station. If you like lager, this is a must. The Munich Dunkel is excellent! After a couple of pints, we walk 3-4 minutes down the street to NAGEL Restaurant und Kneipe for a Snitzel and more beer.

Ah man... I want to go back now... :)

Reaktionen: Killdrums und PipeCL

PipeCL

8 Mai 2018
In 2014 before heading to Wacken, I went to Ratsherrn Brauerei GmbH. It's a micro brewery pub serving good food and beer. There is also a beer store but it was pricey. It's walking distance from the Sternschanze (Messe) train station.

In 2016, after Wacken, we went to Paulaner's Miraculum just beside the Hamburg Hbf Train station. If you like lager, this is a must. The Munich Dunkel is excellent! After a couple of pints, we walk 3-4 minutes down the street to NAGEL Restaurant und Kneipe for a Snitzel and more beer.

Ah man... I want to go back now... :)

Awesome recommendations for me. After Wacken i'm planning to go to Amsterdam and Brussels, where I read that the beer culture is great, specially in Brussels.

Killdrums

21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada
...I'm a beer enthusiast so I like tasting beer from all around the world and learn their brewing techniques so I won't be any help if you wanted me to recommend a good museum, hehe :)
I'm all about good beer and beautiful women .... or was that Beautiful beer and good women ? Either way .. the underlying common thread on the forum and on the "Wacken Fans" Facebook group is BEER and LOTS of it. Any recommendation for good beer is a good recommendation kind Sir !!!

Killdrums

21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada
Will have to bring it, the battery itself isn't much of an inconvenience.
The fact that I'll have to recharge it a couple of times will be a bit inconvenient though. Will have to bring it to the medical post in the disabled camp.
Already checked if that was a possibility and they told me I could in fact go there.
It may be an inconvenience but you have to appreciate them being able to accommodate your needs :D

Darkfang

And the good thing about german beer is the Reinheitsgebot (beer purity law). If you keep hydrated, you will have a small or no headache/hangover. That day in 2016, I think I drank 4/5 pints during dinner time. The next morning, took 400mg of ibuprofen and i was ok on my travelling day back to my family. I was tired as hell though, hehe

Zuletzt bearbeitet: