• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cHELLe

22 Apr. 2010
Madison, WI US
Well no, I haven't. I think that, if it's not B12 deficiency, then it's more neurological than anything else.

Er, yeah..I guess I forgot to mention that I've been having a constant headache for a couple weeks. :| From the moment I wake up to the minute I fall asleep. Tylenol doesn't work.

Don't worry, I am. :D I'm actually not too worried about it anymore.

It's not a brain tumor like I thought it was. I can deal with just about anything else. :p

I got really bad headaches for 3 years straight in high school. I know your pain, headaches are so terrible. Sometimes a little caffeine and naproxen sodium helps me.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Well no, I haven't. I think that, if it's not B12 deficiency, then it's more neurological than anything else.

Er, yeah..I guess I forgot to mention that I've been having a constant headache for a couple weeks. :| From the moment I wake up to the minute I fall asleep. Tylenol doesn't work.

Don't worry, I am. :D I'm actually not too worried about it anymore.

It's not a brain tumor like I thought it was. I can deal with just about anything else. :p

Well that's good, but it still sounds like something that needs to be corrected, be sure to keep going for help until it gets fixed.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I work out in my basement most of the time (I have weights and exercise videos). I go to the YMCA sometimes but it gets really crowded in the evenings. I really like cardio kickboxing.

That sounds great! Working out is so important and can be very fun as well. I usually run or cycle 5-6 days a week. I'm planning to add swimming this week. I hope to enter a triathlon in July... if I'm ready.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I think my stomach would not tolerate Thai food tonight. I think it must be all the Jalapenos, banana peppers, bell peppers and chipotle sauce I had last night.

Heathen

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2009
Massachusetts, USA
I got really bad headaches for 3 years straight in high school. I know your pain, headaches are so terrible. Sometimes a little caffeine and naproxen sodium helps me.

Yeah, they are. That sucks. :/

I can't have caffeine so.. :p

Well that's good, but it still sounds like something that needs to be corrected, be sure to keep going for help until it gets fixed.

Yep. That's the plan. :)

I think I will do Thai food tonight. That sounds good!

GOOD FOOD! :D Yess.

cHELLe

22 Apr. 2010
Madison, WI US
That sounds great! Working out is so important and can be very fun as well. I usually run or cycle 5-6 days a week. I'm planning to add swimming this week. I hope to enter a triathlon in July... if I'm ready.

Good for you, I wish I could run but I think I screwed up my knees being in dance for so long. I love to exercise but mainly I HAVE to because it manages my rageahol :D

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Good for you, I wish I could run but I think I screwed up my knees being in dance for so long. I love to exercise but mainly I HAVE to because it manages my rageahol :D

rageahol? :D I do it because it feels good to be in shape, I enjoy doing it and I am scared to death of getting diabetes, which runs in my family. I try to keep my weight under control.