Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Immortal have confirmed they will play Hellfest 2010.

Wacken : you know what you have to do next year !
a 21th anniversary deserves a killer line-up... :D :o

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Do you think the current line-up is bad? It can get worse!

Last night Heaven & Hell canceled their show in Metalway, Spain! According to the organizers, Tony Iommi had 'back pain'.

If this 'back pain' is a Spinal disc herniation like rumours say, then my guess is the remaining shows will be canceled too...

They need to be gettin on the blower to Ozzy and asking to Borrow Zakk wylde ;) he's better than Iommi 10 times out of 10 anyways and while they're at it maybe the BLS could ocme play a set?! :D:D:D

What would happen if a headline act cancelled in advance though? Would they be replaced? or just reshuffle existing bands? I'm relying on HH to keep the tent empty so I can watch Grand Magus lol

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Immortal have confirmed they will play Hellfest 2010.

Immortal will play a lot of festivals next year as they will have a new album out, and I would guess thats why they are only playing a couple this year. Next year at Wacken 2010 I would expect Immortal would be playing not having them would be a travesty especially given the band suggestions board.

Jordan

25 März 2009
Now if you'd just leave the board. Your act has become truly tiring. :rolleyes:
hey man, I've made a lot of compromises ;)
as I say "trollness is over"... (most of the time... they are circumstances under which, I can't help trolling :D )

I'm being, most of the time, absolutely nice and gentle. the fact is that you disagree with me, but you can't agree with everyone.

baci

24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
by the way, it's not the 20th anniversary, it's (only) the 20th Wacken so far - so this year will be a Heavy/Power Best of and next year maybe a more Extreme one ;)

Jordan

25 März 2009
by the way, it's not the 20th anniversary, it's (only) the 20th Wacken so far - so this year will be a Heavy/Power Best of and next year maybe a more Extreme one ;)
well, if that could have been officially announced 6 months ago, you wouldn't have to bear with me !:D