Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

XX00

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2008
LOL

i just took a look at the Camping grounds aggain and i had to notice:

Most of the Streets are named after realy nice Bands. We have a Slayer street... a grave digger Gasse .-..a cannibal corpse street.. a BODOM boulevard.

Do you notice a pattern here?

We dont have a Doro lane.. or a Bullet for my Vallentine Avenue (well, at least not to much of stuff like the Onkel Tom line).

And that`s good. But when you name the majority of your Streets after real nice and mostly very hard Metal Bands. Why do you get a lineup like this to your aniversary? Has the taste of the orgas changed that much over the years?

And also: Slayer to wacken rocks is a punch in the face of Wacken fans....

This is so stupid...

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
Yes. I'd also love to see Bathory playing, but even the W.O.A orga can't ressurrect Quorthon. :D

That doesnt make any difference. Ok, Slayer cant. But there are a lot of great-major-super-old-loud-whatever metal bands free for these dates that would make people happy, os at least, that many people have asked for.

Candlemass, Iron Maiden :D, My Dying Bride (more or less), Manowar (I know, I know... they already said they're NOT coming), Tankard, Six Feet Under, Carcass, Immortal, Obituary, Nile. And a looong etc. It's not a question of dates. The fact is they wanted to do this line-up, and not a different one. Thats all. The "suggestions" topic is just a kind joke.
Ha,ha.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Do you think the current line-up is bad? It can get worse!

Last night Heaven & Hell canceled their show in Metalway, Spain! According to the organizers, Tony Iommi had 'back pain'.

If this 'back pain' is a Spinal disc herniation like rumours say, then my guess is the remaining shows will be canceled too...

Hail & Grill

4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power

Last night Heaven & Hell canceled their show in Metalway, Spain! According to the organizers, Tony Iommi had 'back pain'.

If this 'back pain' is a Spinal disc herniation like rumours say, then my guess is the remaining shows will be canceled too...

That would be very sad. But maybe they find someone to replace him as long as he is down...

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg

urgs...:(