NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
I do like the line-up this year
Then why moan?

Other people do enjpy doing things other than watching bands and you like the bands. I really see no problem.

Sam, in my opinion metal_martin has all the right to complain. It is quite clear that the WOA organizers are trying to justify the increase in ticket prices by bringing attractions that have very little to do with the metal scene and that will attract audiences that are not the true metal people I would like to meet in Wacken. I also would prefer if more money from my ticket was used to bring top acts and not this kind of entertainment for children.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
well the Viking stuff at least makes sense...
but what I want to know is, who came up with the idea for wrestling? :confused:

Exactly. I hope they didn't spend too much money on that, but either way its money that could be spent getting more bands. The True Stage isn't even active on Thursday. I still say they should bring in Sodom, Kreator and Destruction for that purpose alone:D

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Yeah :(

I love Wacken - but I am getting confused. I go to a rock festival for hte f*ckin' music and the beer. Everything else is a non-essential that eats up money that could be used on a. More bands, and b. Cheaper beer.

After losing my Wacken virginity last year I was thinking about making it an annual venture. May go to Hellfest only next year (am doing both this year :D).

I do like the line-up this year - no complaints about that. I just don't want ot pay for wrestling and bloody mock Viking battles!!

Well, I initially thought the same as you but have to be honest: Once I've a bellyful of ale I'm pretty sure this is going to be some good fucking fun...

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Is it me or do the new tshirt designs look like they came from that company that does all the UFC\fighter shirts.

http://www.mmastop.com/mma-fighters/images/005311334715f1e03353f1df8dffe585894f6.jpg

If that's where they had them made or at a similar place I can imagine it was pretty pricey and money better spent elsewhere. You don't need fancy tshirts for a metal festival.

And if the shirts were cheap no doubt someone would be complaining that for E130 we should have better quality shirts. The level of moaning aimed at every new announcement is getting pretty petty. There's nothing about those shirts that says they were any more expensive to produce than previous years.
Can't imagine there's much more in the way of band announcements for WOA 2009 so that's that. Can we actually start getting excited here instead of everyone bitching and fucking moaning about stuff that doesn't matter...?