FORUM CAMP 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
da das heurige wacken für viele eine enttäuschung war und ich aus holgers antwort auf den offenen brief herauslese, dass es ohnehin keine reservierbaren flächen mehr geben wird, möcht ich eine diskussion über ein ERSATZFESTIVAL anregen!!!! es muss ja nicht immer wacken sein ;)

entscheiden wird sich's, sollte es einen ersatz geben, ohnehin erst nächstes jahr, denk ich... das billing sollte schon berücksichtigt werden ;)

ausserdem sehe ich das problem des "überfüllten" forum-camps somit als gelöst an :D wir machen uns was kleines feines - NA? WÄR' DAS WAS????

LIST of the SUGGESTED FESTIVALS:

bang your head June 27 & 28-08
metalcamp July 4 - 8-08?
rock hard - festival May 9 - 11-08
Summer Breeze August 14 - 16-08
With Full Force July 4 - 6-08
Dong Open Air July 18 - 19-08
Fields Of Rock Cancelled:(
Graspop June 27 - 29-2008
Queens Of Metal June 19 - 21-08
Battle Of Metal Cancelled :(
Up From The Ground Date unknown
Earthshaker Cancelled :(
ForceAttack July 25 - 27-08
headbangers open air July 24 - 26-08
Progpower (Europe) October 3 - 5-08
Wacken Open Air July 31 - August 02-2008

So, the German speaking are talking about "replacing" the forum camp to another festival. A (small) list of possible replacements can be found in xantia's posting (1st on the german board).

Don't panic yet, nothing is known so far, it's just a discussion! But I thought you have the right to know it as well.

For more info, Go to "Deutsches Forum" or "German Board" -> Forum Treffen
-> FORUMS CAMP 2008

There is a link to the forum camp. See xantia's quote:
finally, there is a short-url for the forum-camp hp

http://woa-forum-camp.at.nr/

See this link! Wacken Open Air wants your opinion. It's only set in German, so a translation is mentioned.

And everybody knows how our forum camp was cancelled at the very last minute :(

And then say YES to reservations. (it's only in German, I know)

http://www.wacken.com/nl/woa2008/main-bands/umfrage/

Questions:

1. Crowdsurfing wanted in Wacken?
[] yes
[] no
[] I don't care

2. Campground reservations should be provided for groups over 150 people in Wacken?
[] Service should be provided, if weather conditions allow it
[] No, all areas are to be used freely, if disposible.
[] I don't care.

3. Your comments:
So now EVERYONE can fill in this questionnary!!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think there should be only one reserved camping area in Wacken, and it should be (of course) the one for us forumlers and friends :D

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
It seems a little one-sided to post the questionnaire on an internet board...where most of the people would be for the forum camp, since they are on the forum...but no complaints here, it's a good thing in this case :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
It seems a little one-sided to post the questionnaire on an internet board...where most of the people would be for the forum camp, since they are on the forum...but no complaints here, it's a good thing in this case :D

It is on the official Wacken site. Unfortunately no English translation is provided (yet).

As you see, even in the official DUTCH translation, the questionairy (or survey) is in German, meaning that they only want to ask the Germans. (but I don't care, so a Dutch translation was made for the page)

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to do any other languages but Dutch. So... no English available (yet)*

*)Subjected to change of course.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I'm saving now for next year(hopefully no disasters upcoming).Keep us posted on the forum camp.

Feel free to discuss!

What should we do, change the forum camp to another festival, or stay in Wacken? That's what everyone (in the German board) is talking about.

The tendency is to change festival, but then my argument was that you would no longer be involved in a sence. (me neither btw)