Running order tool

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Great, this shows me how Moonsorrow/Immortal/Municipal Waste will be overlapping.

Have Cthonic been moved to Friday?

A_Llama

27 Aug. 2004
Fareham, England
Well, it makes sense, more great bands = more great bands overlapping.

Besides, most of the bands you've listed are completely different in style... so I don't see how you can blame wacken for that.

slaytanic1

17 Dez. 2002
UK Plymouth
Website besuchen
Well yes, it`s a nice idea but sadly it shows me how there`s still almost 5 hours on saturday afternoon when there are no bands I`m interested in and then 4 I do want to see all playing at the same time in the evening :mad:

It clearly is obvious that lots of people all want to see Municipal Waste, Immortal and Moonsorrow because so many are complaining! It`s crazy that these three bands are overlapping.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Yeah it's looking like I'm gonna have to miss the last 40 mins of Immortal to catch a decent amount of Municipal Waste..

Plus I wont get to see Belphegor at all now 'cuz it's a complete clash with Blind Guardian (BG will always come on top).

Other than that, it's a fucking helpful little tool 'cuz it's pointed out that for most of the bands I wanna see, there's a 15 minute gap between one ending on the black stage and the next starting on the True stage.
Yay :)

Although it has pointed out that I wont have time to eat, drink or piss once Rage have started.
But on the plus side, that means less chance of not waking up until 4pm Sunday and finding I've missed the coach home.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
But it's such a minimal clash that you should not get too upset about it. It's probably the best option that was possible.

All that the tool does is suggest you leave Moonsorrow twenty minutes early to catch most of Immortal. It's not a minimal clash, Immortal play over 35 minutes of Moonsorrow's 45 minute set.

Realisitically, if you want to see Immortal, and not from fucking miles away, you must kiss Moonsorrow goodbye. For me, it'll be the other way around.

Realisitically, if you want to see Immortal, and not from fucking miles away, you must kiss Moonsorrow goodbye.

Thank you - you hit the nail right on the head.

Kate - you're on a crusade against people complaining about this. If it was the same person complaining about it over and over then your crusade would make a lot more sense, but it's not, there are a bunch of people complaining about this and it's going to continue so just accept it and move on.