Running order tool

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Thank you - you hit the nail right on the head.

Kate - you're on a crusade against people complaining about this. If it was the same person complaining about it over and over then your crusade would make a lot more sense, but it's not, there are a bunch of people complaining about this and it's going to continue so just accept it and move on.

Please would you let me decide on my own what I am to write in this forum. :) This is a place where I am free to post my opinion. I don't have to write (or not write) what you want me to write as long as I don't insult you. Okay?
So:
Don't you think they would fucking change something about this clash if they could?
And the time Immortal and Moonsorrow both are playing is just ten minutes, if you look here: http://www.wacken.com/de/woa2007/main-bands/running-order-2007/saturday-20070804/
Just the ten minutes from 21:45 to 21:55. It's a bit ridiculous what a fuss you are making about that. And you don't want to tell me that you'd not get to hear most of Immortal as soon as you have left the WET tent and already enjoy it whilst moving towards the stage where Immortal is playing? If you really want to, you'll still get a good spot to see them if you leave at 21:45 - or 21:55, in order to see the whole set of Moonsorrow. As soon as you have left the tent you can SEE and HEAR Immortal and then go and get closer to the stage. Is this so difficult?

And I'M the one making a fuss? It's amazing how much time you're spending on an issue that's important to many of us but not to you.

And yet continuing to make the scheduling clash seem like it's not a big deal somehow apparently *is* extremely important to you.

Moonsorrow and Immortal's performances overlap with each other - many of us are upset about it and that's just the way it is.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
And I'M the one making a fuss? It's amazing how much time you're spending on an issue that's important to many of us but not to you.

And yet continuing to make the scheduling clash seem like it's not a big deal somehow apparently *is* extremely important to you.

Moonsorrow and Immortal's performances overlap with each other - many of us are upset about it and that's just the way it is.

No - I'm not spending time on the issue that two bands (of which I'm definitely going to see one) are partially overlapping. I'm spending time on having fun with my little - what did you call it - crusade against people who can't cope with having to compromise. :D

If I'm on a crusade against you, then you're on a crusade against the organisers of the festival who are really doing their best to make a good running order - and by the way, this is one of the best running orders in the past years because there are almost no clashes of similar bands. Immortal/Moonsorrow is the only "relevant" clash, but it's so minimal that I find it funny how angry some of you can get because of that.

It's just ten minutes - two other bands that I'd like to see are playing exactly at the same time and I've got the choice to see half of both of them or miss one of them completely and am I making a fuss because of that? Nope. You'll just have to miss ten minutes of one band and you're acting as if that was the apocalypse. You could also happen to miss ten minutes because you get lost on the campgrounds or don't get through the entrance in time because 20.000 other people want to get in at the same time... *shrug* So just decide which band is more important for you and then go there and have fun. Please. Do me that favour.

I'm spending time on having fun with my little - what did you call it - crusade against people who can't cope with having to compromise. :D

Suppose the schedule changes again and there is no clash - whether 10 minutes an hour or whatever. Would voicing our opinions in the appropriate forum have been worth it then? Of course (whether it had any affect or not).

Kate McGee schrieb:
If I'm on a crusade against you, then you're on a crusade against the organisers of the festival who are really doing their best to make a good running order

You couldn't be more mistaken on that one - no one said they don't do everything in their power to try and please everyone. Of course they do. It just so happens that in this particular instance I'm traveling thousands of miles to see two of my absolute favorite bands in the world, and they just happen to overlap and I'd love to get to see their whole shows - nothing more, nothing less. I'm still going to have a blast regardless (SEE? I can actually do that), but I'd be remiss if I didn't try everything in my power in the appropriate forum to at least try. If no, then no, case closed.

I never suggested sending harrassing emails to the promoters or anything of the sort - just expressing the opinion in the appropriate area.

Kate McGee schrieb:
You'll just have to miss ten minutes of one band and you're acting as if that was the apocalypse.

LOL - uh, no.

Kate McGee schrieb:
So just decide which band is more important for you

If it comes to that, no problem, I'd just rather not make that decision if at all possible, that's all.

Kate McGee schrieb:
and then go there and have fun. Please. Do me that favour.

Hey, look at this, we agree! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Honestly - let's just drop it, we know how you feel and we know how I feel. Now that you know I have no intention of slamming the promoters in any way shape or form, let's just leave well enough alone. If enough people voice their opinions on this, it may have some effect and if not then so be it and we have a blast at Wacken either way, which is of course the main thing. Fair enough?

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
I must have missed one somewhere along the line, because the times on mine are different. Oh well, I'll go with the times on that link.

I think that the way forward is to spend the evening in that tent. :p