BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - FINALLY IN WACKEN!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
At least Metallica wrote seminal records back in the day. As for them being booked at Wacken, I think that the organisers will save themselves some trouble and book the popular tribute band that the kids love. :p

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Lmao, no they haven't stooped as low as getting Trivium just yet!
Next year maybe?

Speaking of Trivium...
Is it just me and Random_dude that think it's a little fucked up that they're being supported by Annihilator on their UK tour this year?
Or they were supported by them..
I dunno if it's been or gone..
Don't really give a shit either way, I'm not going haha.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Is it just me and Random_dude that think it's a little fucked up that they're being supported by Annihilator on their UK tour this year?

No, no, you've got that all wrong. Trivium are closing for Annihilator.

Gojira are also on that bill, and are also far superior to those crazy copycat kids. Wacken should totally book them in the name of decent modern death metal.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Gojira are also on that bill, and are also far superior to those crazy copycat kids. Wacken should totally book them in the name of decent modern death metal.

I've only heard Gojira blaring out of my mate's headphones on the bus.. sounded alright actually..
It's weird because they seem genuine, yet Kerrang still bums them like they do with BFMV and Trivium...

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Kerrang bums them? How interesting. They're hardly brutal, but I do rate them. Very memorable riffing. I certainly don't begrudge them any recognition, even if it is Kerrang.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
I'd recommend their most recent, From Mars To Sirius. How do you manage to only want one album at the moment? If I had the money, I could buy a couple of hundred CDs without stopping for breath.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Well, I've been a bit of a bastard and keep downloading albums instead of buying...
That and the UK's got too much metalcore in stores that all the true metal bands are never in stock.. I was lucky to find Gods of War in HMV the other week!
Which reminds me.
MANOWAR NEED TO PLAY WACKEN!
NOW!