Getting To Wacken from Bremen?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Morbid.Angel

5 Apr. 2007
Hey guys,

The flights from Ireland to Hamburg are mucho expensivo at the minute, I could get flights much cheaper to Bremen - Is it tricky to get from Bremen to Wacken? Are there straight forward enough trains/buses I could get, or would it be very expensive to get a taxi straight to Wacken?

This would be my first time going to Wacken from Bremen so I really have no idea, any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hey guys,

The flights from Ireland to Hamburg are mucho expensivo at the minute, I could get flights much cheaper to Bremen - Is it tricky to get from Bremen to Wacken? Are there straight forward enough trains/buses I could get, or would it be very expensive to get a taxi straight to Wacken?

This would be my first time going to Wacken from Bremen so I really have no idea, any info or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Yes, as Zombie said, go with the train. If you're travelling with more people, get a Niedersachsen Ticket, you'll save a lot of money.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Remember to make use of suspicious public toilets and smoke a lot in the trains. Make as many references to the second world war as possible. especially to old people.

Morbid.Angel

5 Apr. 2007
Cheers for the replies and advice, though, no offence Zombi, but I think I may refrain from a few of your otherwise helpful suggestions! :p

right, total dummie here talking, but is there a train station at the airport in Bremen? also, does 30 euro sound about right for a return ticket to and from Bremen/Hamburg?

I'd love to put in a request in the car pool/sharing forum, but for some reason it won't open/work for me with either firefox or ie and I've turned off my firewall.. anyone else having problems with that?

Anyhoo, thanks again guys!

If anyone here has made the trip from Bremen to Hamburg/Wacken would love to hear from you,

thanks!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Cheers for the replies and advice, though, no offence Zombi, but I think I may refrain from a few of your otherwise helpful suggestions! :p

right, total dummie here talking, but is there a train station at the airport in Bremen? also, does 30 euro sound about right for a return ticket to and from Bremen/Hamburg?

I'd love to put in a request in the car pool/sharing forum, but for some reason it won't open/work for me with either firefox or ie and I've turned off my firewall.. anyone else having problems with that?

If anyone here has made the trip from Bremen to Hamburg/Wacken would love to hear from you,

thanks!

For the airport or Bremen itself: www.bremen.de

For the car sharing site of Wacken, it is not yet online. It will be, but not yet. (it isn't in Dutch either, and I translate all that shit)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

thanks!

are you by any change ian (also known as ben)?

Morbid.Angel

5 Apr. 2007
Ah cool, thanks again for the help.. I know you guys must be sick of answering the same old questions over and over again...

And just for the record, nope sorry, I'm not a Ben or Ian.. in fact I'm a girly, Michelle ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Ah cool, thanks again for the help.. I know you guys must be sick of answering the same old questions over and over again...

And just for the record, nope sorry, I'm not a Ben or Ian.. in fact I'm a girly, Michelle ;)

we need more girls at Wacken :D

I shouldnät post when drunk, just made this stupid thing, hmm.

Well, I'm not going this year, so next year hopefully this will all be forgotten :D

Hope your trip goes well and that youäll have lot sof fun at Wacken!

Morbid.Angel

5 Apr. 2007
we need more girls at Wacken :D

I shouldnät post when drunk, just made this stupid thing, hmm.

Well, I'm not going this year, so next year hopefully this will all be forgotten :D

Hope your trip goes well and that youäll have lot sof fun at Wacken!

No, no, I like your drunken posts, more please! ;)

I'm sure I'll have lots of fun this year, I hope so anyways, and you never know, maybe our paths shall cross at Wacken next year! :D