my conversation with MY Ruin (on myspace)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
I agree. Bands want attention of their fans yes-in record/CD sales and concert and merch sales, and even in word of mouth promotion. They do not want fan attention in booking and arranging tours. That is where booking agents and tour managers come in. They may ask-in general- for fan input but that is all they are neeing. Anyone thinking anything else-unless it has been directly said to them BY someone legally representing the band (i.e. 'We need your personal attention man') is just that-full of themselvves.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I agree. Bands want attention of their fans yes-in record/CD sales and concert and merch sales, and even in word of mouth promotion. They do not want fan attention in booking and arranging tours. That is where booking agents and tour managers come in. They may ask-in general- for fan input but that is all they are neeing. Anyone thinking anything else-unless it has been directly said to them BY someone legally representing the band (i.e. 'We need your personal attention man') is just that-full of themselvves.

LOL