my conversation with MY Ruin (on myspace)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Oh, was this forum over taken by a bunch of fucking robots with no sense of humour, or a bunch of retards that can't see that My Ruin were rude to me 1st?

hmmm.

to be fair, mate
you do sound serious when you first asked MyRuin if they wanted to tour with In Extremo

but that's that.

i dont think MyRuin were rude, you just seem to take everything as an insult - nu metal kids do that. :rolleyes:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Oh, was this forum over taken by a bunch of fucking robots with no sense of humour, or a bunch of retards that can't see that My Ruin were rude to me 1st?

hmmm.

btw I got a girl, I find it much fun insulting people.

btw girl you bored me last night in bed, please go out and get more practise.

Sorry to break it to you, but you really are a sad bastard. Get a life and stfu or walk in front of a bus if getting a life is too much :p

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
I really do not know what of these is more pathetic: That any band out there is just waiting to jump at the requested bidding of every little fanboy out there, that he thinks it is very mature and professional to react as he did to them, that he think reacting the way he does to us is a viable and maturre way of proving who is right, that it matters or that any of us here are immature enough to be hurt by simple words thrown at us by a stranger hiding safely behind their computer screen.

Someone help me choose please! :( :confused: :( :( :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com
to be fair, mate
you do sound serious when you first asked MyRuin if they wanted to tour with In Extremo

but that's that.

i dont think MyRuin were rude, you just seem to take everything as an insult - nu metal kids do that. :rolleyes:

They could have said no in a nicer way, then I would have left it at that, and might have just said "well when will you be comming over?" but they said they won't tour with a band that sings in German as to say "any band that don't sing english can fuck off" The 1st two message I sent them I was poilte in, but I really don't think they checked out In Extremo (they thought Wilska was a band) I think they just glanced arcoss my messages and thought "we aint touring with a band that sings in german". Anyway They had to get that last reply to me, and I just ignoured the fuckers, because I think they were just wanting some attention from me.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
They could have said no in a nicer way, then I would have left it at that, and might have just said "well when will you be comming over?" but they said they won't tour with a band that sings in German as to say "any band that don't sing english can fuck off" The 1st two message I sent them I was poilte in, but I really don't think they checked out In Extremo (they thought Wilska was a band) I think they just glanced arcoss my messages and thought "we aint touring with a band that sings in german". Anyway They had to get that last reply to me, and I just ignoured the fuckers, because I think they were just wanting some attention from me.

Yes. My Ruin, with their large fan base and major record label deal, want some attention from you.