Mushroomhead world tour this summer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com
Mushroomhead have been talking with a swedish tour person, about a european tour this summer (followed by a Japan and Austrailia)

So I was woundering, what are the chances of them getting onto the Wacken line up (Jmann was better)

I see Wacken not got as manyy folk metal bands this year, and if Mushroomhead come over I'm sure we'll here good folk metal songs are Soiltaire Unraveling and These Filty Hands, along with other songs that are Non-folk metal, the reason I think Mushroomhead would fit wacken very well, is because they have something for everybody, from soft rock to fast metal. If you here there old stuff, you will see they are a mixed band, weird. Download Ego Trip and all other old stuff.

The new singer waylon has a pop singers voice, but he can still shout.

I couldn't put Mushroomhead into a catolgy, they are everything, they are on tour at the moment, so if anyone has away they can get Mushroomhead onto the list please email me at icp422003@yahoo.co.uk or visit my myspace www.myspace.com/violent_jmann, Jeff does have a myspace himself (he on Mushroomhead's top friends)

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com
I have never heard of them, but last.fm and rateyourmusic.com tag them first as "metal" and second as "nu metal" :p

oh, welll it's got to be true :o

www.myspace.com/mushroomhead they are all types of different genders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-xkYa5kOQ

lol sure as fuck SOUNDS like numetal.

some of thier other stuff, well...I'll refrain from comments :p

stay the course, dude.

I hate to break it to you, but if you listern cafefuly you will see that song is more folk metal then numetal. I know the UK and US versions sound just a bit different.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com
Im sorry but how the fuck is that folk metal, do you even know what your on about.
THIS is folk metal > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x87fz7zDF4
and it kicks all ass

1st let me bow to your hinus.

2nd there is different styles of folk metal, like some folk metal songs do the folkish stuff half way though the song (e.g. Finntroll) if you want to be more parciftic then humpa metal, sorry if it doesn't have the violins or them funny piano intruments. But I have heard that song many times and I have studdied it very well. And I've heard a lot of folk metal bands e.g. Wintersun that have songs that aren't as folkish as that Soiltaire Unraveling. So what if that song only has like a few seconds of a folk sound into it? plus Huntin song was a bad exsample, because I would have given a link for Beer Beer (thats more folkish).

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
yeah the OP should just admit he likes a numetal band. There's really nothing wrong with that, actually. and he'll feel better once he realised it.