Mushroomhead world tour this summer

Dieses Thema im Forum "Music" wurde erstellt von violent jmann, 15. März 2007.

1. violent jmann

violent jmann Member

lol did you see the wall of death for Huntin song at wacken last year?

2. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

americans :rolleyes:

3. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

so bonnie tyler is a thrash metal band?
    she has a guitar solo.:D

4. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Bonnie Tyler is definitely more metal than the champignonheads

5. leigonX

leigonX W:O:A Metalhead

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

6. violent jmann

violent jmann Member

There is a band called Integrity (Integrity 2000) has Jason Popson as a guest vocal, unless they have two vocals.

7. violent jmann

violent jmann Member

Who are the Champignonheads?

8. Empror1

Empror1 W:O:A Metalmaster

Mushrooms are one of the greatest drugs around. Although I hate champignons, which makes champignonhead a better name for this band. Anyway, they can come to Wacken each year if they like, I won't ever go see them anyway. And about the folk metal thing, Korpiklaani was very awesome last year.

Btw, I really really can't stop thinking of Slipknot when I see those youtube links of yours (especially the first where the video is posted by "slipknotiscool". Although Slipknot has rather good songs like Duality and Left Behind.

9. Random_dude_667

Random_dude_667 W:O:A Metalhead

They're definatly Nu Metal, and don't really belong at Wacken either, plus Id much ratehr see someone a bit more Metal in their place.

But to be fair they're one of the better Nu Metal bands, I liked some of their stuff and they entertained me at Ozzfest a few years back (mind you, I was 12, lol).

10. violent jmann

violent jmann Member

you my friend is the biggest retard ever, they are not "nu metal" at all get your fucking facts right how abouts you goes and look them up etc etc lean about them read about them, I am a fucking hardcore shroomie I should know.

BTW they are NOTHING like slipknot both bands sound a lot different to each other. calling Mushroomhead "Nu metal" is like calling Finntroll Black Metal (oh though they did sound more like black metal then folk metal at wacken last year) oh Wintersun Folk Metal rather then just Metal (viking/screaming)

11. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Fuck Mushroomhead, they suck and hopefully they will get infected with some sort of fatal disease.

BAG O'SHITE

12. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

So says the "NuMetalhead(A MINDLESS FUCKING SHEEP!)".

13. Spindelta

Spindelta W:O:A Metalhead

This thread is comedy gold. I haven't got anything against Mushroomhead per se, they're just not my bag. But they have nothing to do with folk metal, at all, and are clearly massively inspired my nu-metal. I presume that you've heard Jmann's lengthy rap in Bwomp, right? I'm not saying that Mushroomhead are straight nu-metal, they do have too much of a schitzophrenic style for that. But to be insulted that they are related to nu-metal is pretty short sighted.

14. violent jmann

violent jmann Member

wow your a big hardcore kid ain't ya? lets act the big boy behind our keyboards.

can't believe a thread telling people about a world tour (possibly) and hopfully get them onto Wacken has turned into a 'Mushroomhead is nu metal' thread by people who ain't even fans.

15. Spindelta

Spindelta W:O:A Metalhead

You can't believe it? Really? You're a big fan of Mushroomhead, therefore you must know what they sound like. A band which produces music like they do is suitable for Download or Ozzfest, not Wacken. If Mushroomhead got booked (which they won't because they're not lucky enough to be making music which is trend anymore, like All That Remains and As I Lay Dying), there would be a long thread about how no one here wants them to play.

People here mostly like classic metal, power metal, thrash metal, black metal and death metal. Why on earth did you think they'd like Mushroomhead?

Diese Seite empfehlen