MENDEED@ Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Having a reputation has exactly nothing to do with talent. To be honest I don't care how Mendeed got theirs, they still sound weak to me.

As for complaining about a line-up with 10% shit, I think that's fair, especially if it only used to be 5% and sure looks like being 20% or more next year.

the_reeper_

22 Jan. 2007
Having a reputation has exactly nothing to do with talent. To be honest I don't care how Mendeed got theirs, they still sound weak to me.

As for complaining about a line-up with 10% shit, I think that's fair, especially if it only used to be 5% and sure looks like being 20% or more next year.

Yea but they do have a reputation FOR their talent, the drummer is like lightning and the guitarist is Always described as writing maiden esqu harmonies ,and they are friends of mine so i no they are talented.And the vocals are phenomenal

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Talent is relative. Some people might call their drummer talented because he can double-kick, but realistically that makes him run of the mill against a world full of thrash, death and black metal drummers. Listen to Flo Mournier, then come and tell me how fast the kid from Mendeed is.

You might find the vocals phenomenal, but to me they're the weakest part of the band, and certainly nothing worth shouting about.

As for the guitars, lets say that my idea of talent is Chuck Schuldiner, John Levasseur and James Malone.

You're not going to convince people who love extreme metal that Mendeed are anything above average in talent. That sort of music can only impress people who haven't heard much more impressive stuff.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
By the looks of things they're off the bill..
They're gone from the bands page and their website has been closed down due to lack of payment..

Not that I'm complaining :)

10 März 2007
Well that is the best way to get noticed, playing with bigger bands , so y not pay the price? every other band does the same to get on tours

they still built a reputation which means they are clearly talented and generally just a great band....so they DID gain all this from talent, they just had to pay a few bob to play shows where there 'fans to be' would fall for them

So your telling me if your a musician you would rather have agents ask you to book your band on how much coin you have rather than your talent?I personally carnt have seen anyone picking them up without them throwing cash in people faces. There is a lot better UK bands out there thats not getting the credit the deserve.

They are not playing now so at least its one bag of turd off the festival.