Some quesions about Wacken Open Air 07

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ragnorok

19 Jan. 2007
BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
Does anybody know when the gates are open and closed this year? I do not speak german and am having a hard time reading the back of my ticket:confused: . lol any helpful input would be appreciated.
Thanks

Colamann3798

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
The campground officially opens on wednesday, 8 am I think. You can arrive earlier, but officially you have to pay extra for that. People here claim you don't really have to pay, though.
The stage are is open from thursday to saturday. Usually they open before I wake up ;) and close at 3 am.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
You can also ask one of the US-members (or Canadian members) here how they orgainse everything including travel, etc. It's always easier to have first hand information about that.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I think the festival grounds tend to open around 10 am on Friday and Saturday.

Thursday I think it's about 4 pm.

When the bands stop playing at about 3 am everyone leaves the festival area fast as hell, in an orderly German manner :D
Really, they do.

ragnorok

19 Jan. 2007
BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
red you guys have been very helpful. So if you are camping there.. is the campsite closed at certain times?

Is this gonna be the biggest party ever or what? lol do campsites usually party all night ?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
red you guys have been very helpful. So if you are camping there.. is the campsite closed at certain times?

Is this gonna be the biggest party ever or what? lol do campsites usually party all night ?

After the camp site has lopened it stays open until after the festival is over.

Parts of the camp site doesn't open until Wednesday morning I think it is, if you arrive earlier you'll need to camp on the parts of the camping grounds placed further away, and possibly pay extra fees for the xtra camping days.

But, during the festival the camping grounds all stay open, you don't need to be at your tent at a certain hour ;)

The party usualy dies down around 3-4 am and at 5-6 am normally there are not a lot of people still drinking.

The party starts when the first people wakes up and gets out of the tents, usually at 8-10 am or so.