BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - FINALLY IN WACKEN!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I'm sorry, but WHY? Wacken seems to be the only good metal festival going on these days, with Download going emo these ast couple of years. I was really looking forward to seeing Immortal, Dimmu, Napalm Death, Enslaved etc., and now it seems Wacken is going the same way as download. I'd hate to travel God knows how far from England to Germany to see a band that I saw play in my local Carling Academy to about 500 people. And they were just SHITE. I mean, come on now, what's the deal? Ah well, maybe it'll be fun to beat some emos eh?

Beat Emos? Heres a thought, with that attitude why don't you stop at Download?

You yourself have listed a whole bunch of bands on this lineup you want to see...therefore I fail to see why the booking of one band you dislike is particulary bad news. Don't like, don't watch. Its not as if anybody is physically going to be watching bands constantly from 11am or whenever to 3 in the morning. And even if you were, there'll still be at least one more stage to see something else.

Contorted

18 Dez. 2006
I can't say I am happy about bfmv comming to wacken. The wacken teammust try to book new fresh metal band, bands that is the real future of metal and not some boring emo metalcore. Bands like Mastodon and Isis have much respect among the metal community and make music that is something more then just a shortlived trend.

But after all this years lineup so far is really, really good. Just don't watch bfmv if you don't like em, they are just one band single band and they is'nt going to make wacken a bad festival.

Metalfeast666

18 Dez. 2006
Lets face it, Wacken has become more and more commercial each year, and with concentration being on profit rather than a pleasurable experience for everyone. BFMV is a testament to this.

Who can forget the clusterfu*k that was the Full Metal Bag last year? What good was it really? Its now included in the ticket price and all it has in it is a bunch of advertising material. Or the fact we have to pay to get into a 2nd part of the Metal Market?

Yes, I will still be going despite my moaning, as there are some REALLY good bands too. Sacred Reich, CC, Immortal etc. etc.

However, I will bet money on that BFMV will say "Wow, this is great. We've always wanted to play the Wacken festival. You are the best".

Gee

18 Dez. 2006
EXETER!, ENGLAND
www.myspace.com
Bullet do fucking suck. But i'll give em one thing, they're brave to be playing wacken! Im sure alot of people arnt too happy about em playing, and i hope they get boo'd off the stage, or have someone piss in a bottle and throw it at em, cuz it will be hallerious :D
But tbh, i doubt i'll even bother seeing them.
Unless people are hurling abuse at them...
haha

much love
xx

18 Dez. 2006
This is a disgrace.

For years wacken has been the place for metallers to come and watch some decent metal bands and have a great time.But this just ruins it.

I hope this is a joke.I really really do. If not, I (and more than likely hundreds and more people across the globe) officially boycott Wacken.

Ive held Wacken and it's organisers in high regard for years.But this really makes a sham of things.

Bullet For My Valentine DO NOT BELONG AT WACKEN.

You can say all you want about "diversity" and all that.But when it comes down to it, there are good metal bands, shit metal bands going to be on the bill. But BFMV simply do not fit.

xNavigatorx

21 Mai 2006
Berlin
yeah, BfmV really sux, it's like there would play Linkin Park or some shit like this!
And maybe next year we will hear about that they will play.......

Purge

13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Bullet for my fucking valentine!!!!?!?!?!? What the FUCK is going on? Absolutely the worst band to ever play Wacken. I get enough of this emo shit back here in the UK without the need to travel to bleedin' Germany to see them. :mad:

I thought last year that Soulfly and Fear Factory was a bit too commercial and that Whitesnake were a band that didn't really fit at Wacken (although, they put on a great show) but this bag of emo shite just takes the biscuit...

Cheers to the Wacken organisers for ruining my day...especially when they were doing so well: Immortal, Blind Guardian, Dimmu Borgir, Grave Digger, Tyr, Moonsorrow etc...

Bloodangel

10 Aug. 2006
Itzehoe
... so i can also repeat what many other say before...
they don't fit to woa...
maybe maybe they have some good songs and i also believe that they will activate many people but thats not exactly brilliant...
i think this band misjudged itself?! and there will be many next year in wacken who will be against bfmv

excuse me for my bad english ...
:p

thefwf

25 Nov. 2005
At least Soulfly and Machine Head had metal backgrounds. BFMV are more core than metal, but I won't turn the festival into another download by throwing stuff at them, I'll just not watch them or drink or go for a shit or something.

And one good thing about nu metal bands at Wacken, all that downtuning, makes shitting a hell of a lot easier!

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon

Contorted

18 Dez. 2006
At least Soulfly and Machine Head had metal backgrounds. BFMV are more core than metal, but I won't turn the festival into another download by throwing stuff at them, I'll just not watch them or drink or go for a shit or something.

And one good thing about nu metal bands at Wacken, all that downtuning, makes shitting a hell of a lot easier!

Heaven Shall Burn is much more roted in the hardcore scene than bfmv.

Rezz

20 März 2006
Lincolnshire, UK
Maybe it's a set up. Think about it. BFMV is the best "metal" act which is being mentioned. I mean who is gunna be there? Immortal and their hordes of fans, Cannibal Corpse and their fans, mainly all the death, heavy, black,etc metal bands and their fans. BFMV will be 100% slain. I put my money on Immortal and fans to do it first :D