• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I got called back for an interview this week for a higher paying contract job in town. I hung up on them at first as I thought it was spam, hahaha, woops! I was pretty confident I would get this far with my application but I'm terrible at the actual interviews. Eek, wish me luck!

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Hello fellow friend, Anything new here ?

I got called back for an interview this week for a higher paying contract job in town. I hung up on them at first as I thought it was spam, hahaha, woops! I was pretty confident I would get this far with my application but I'm terrible at the actual interviews. Eek, wish me luck!
So, how was the interview ? No matter the results, it always good to get back to it. For me, I'm super straight forward and i'm not telling bullshit (like "oh yeah, i'm expert at everything...). Especially these days, the market is on the employee side but for how long until the world crashes...

I could have accept a new position as a contractor elsewhere but i'm happy where i am. I don't care about extra money, i'm fine with what I have. Now with 100% remote work (yay for IT), i don't know if I would like to work at a new place without interacting with colleague in real life (in order to know them outside the working environment).

Anyway, 6 months left :D:D

Reaktionen: agresionpower

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hello fellow friend, Anything new here ?

So, how was the interview ? No matter the results, it always good to get back to it. For me, I'm super straight forward and i'm not telling bullshit (like "oh yeah, i'm expert at everything...). Especially these days, the market is on the employee side but for how long until the world crashes...

I could have accept a new position as a contractor elsewhere but i'm happy where i am. I don't care about extra money, i'm fine with what I have. Now with 100% remote work (yay for IT), i don't know if I would like to work at a new place without interacting with colleague in real life (in order to know them outside the working environment).

Anyway, 6 months left :D:D
I should find out if I got the job tomorrow or Monday. The longer it takes for them to get back to me, the better my chances.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I don't think I totally tanked the interview but I feel like they were looking for specific answers to some questions and I got a bit stuck. Before I applied I called ahead to ask exactly when it was meant to start as I had "approved leave later in the year" and if it wasn't going to start soon I wouldn't apply so as not to inconvenience them. Last question of the interview was "what are your leave dates?" Damn it. :ugly:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I don't think I totally tanked the interview but I feel like they were looking for specific answers to some questions and I got a bit stuck. Before I applied I called ahead to ask exactly when it was meant to start as I had "approved leave later in the year" and if it wasn't going to start soon I wouldn't apply so as not to inconvenience them. Last question of the interview was "what are your leave dates?" Damn it. :ugly:

i guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. that question could also be interpreted very positively.