• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
That's the complete opposite as I have.
Both self as well as PCR say I'm positive.

And apart from being a bit rusty, I'm actually quite fine! Just a minor cold.

Get well soon!

Thanks!
I'm starting to feel a bit better now but monday night i had a fever of 39.8.
I can't even remember the last time I had a fever, let alone one that high.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
38.1 on Tuesday, negative test, yesterday about 36 high, 37 low and positive test.

Crazy 🤪.

Must've got it in the Netherlands. Was the only place I went to, last weekend.

Ah, well, I can only have had it.
In 6 weeks I have to go to Germany 🇩🇪 for an ashes deposit.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Been awhile since I poked my head in here. Hi I'm still alive. I heard there was a lot of wind over there. Everyone doing okay? Any cool wind videos?

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Been awhile since I poked my head in here. Hi I'm still alive. I heard there was a lot of wind over there. Everyone doing okay? Any cool wind videos?

Hi! how are you doing!?
I actually thought about you the other day, when Atlanta was mentioned in cyberpunk2077, was wondering what you were doing nowadays?

I'm alright, no storm damage around my house, but haven't been outside so don't know how the neighbourhood is doing.
I'm planning to go to a restaurant in Amsterdam later today, but as of now the trains stil aren't riding.
so hopefully they will in a few hours.