Ticket deposit in WOA-Info Office refund?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

obaqueiro

8 Juli 2020
Hey is anybody else having problems because their ticket was a "ticket deposit in WOA-Info Office" delivery mode? I never got my tickets but instead the Wacken organizers offered to hold them in the Info office so that I could eventually collect them there, but now they are not answering my questions on how to actually get a refund! And of course they don't accept the letters they send me to pick up my tickets in their refund page.

I'm kind of desperate here because I haven't heard anything from Wacken organizers after sending Emails and FB messages

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey is anybody else having problems because their ticket was a "ticket deposit in WOA-Info Office" delivery mode? I never got my tickets but instead the Wacken organizers offered to hold them in the Info office so that I could eventually collect them there, but now they are not answering my questions on how to actually get a refund! And of course they don't accept the letters they send me to pick up my tickets in their refund page.

I'm kind of desperate here because I haven't heard anything from Wacken organizers after sending Emails and FB messages
Send a private message to @Wacken-Jasper and maybe he can give you a decent answer.

But... a REFUND (meaning ca$h €€€'s) can take a while!!! Corona has thrown everything upside down!

neo-one

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Feb. 2007
Berlin
Blizzard response to me below. TLDR they only provide game time extension to all affected players, as they have in the past, so ping them so we all get the benefit.
lol what? this is not your world of warcraft forum here :D
giphy.gif