Nachrichten über Bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal-Man

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2019
UADA zeigen Titelliste und Artwork von 'Djinn' - vom 11.06.2020, 14:57

2006111453_uadadjin.jpg
UADA haben jetzt das Artwork und die Titelliste zum kommenden Album 'Djinn' preisgegeben.

Das Coverartwork stammt Kris Verwimp.

Tracklist:
1. Djinn (7:50)
2. The Great Mirage (6:50)
3. No Place Here (13:40)
4. In the Absence of Matter (9:49)
5. Forestless (7:55)
6. Between Two Worlds (13:56)
Total running time: 60:00

Den Titelsong vom Album könnt ihr hier antesten: https://uada.bandcamp.com
Veröffentlichungsdatum ist der 25. September

Revalon

THAT GUY
27 Apr. 2007
Leverkusen
Da Earache die Releases von White Wizzard aus den Streamingplattformen zieht, um einen Kauf der Rechte zu erzwingen, verschenkt die Band die dort erschienenen Veröffentlichungen als Download an jeden, der ihnen per Mail oder Facebook schreibt.

To all the fans inquiring about our back catalogue disappearing from the internet:
Sadly our former record label have decided to pull their part of the catalogue trying to leverage a buy out of the back material. It’s a dirty move, but not many in the industry are surprised.
We are about to advertise to all WW fans to send us their email address, and we will send the past video links to download them in entirety and links to our past albums, ALL FREE for the fans!
Email Whitewizzardrecords@gmail.com
Or message us via FB!
Cheers and thanks! We love you all. More exciting news to come soon!!!

Hurrabärchi

nur zum Pöbeln hier
9 Okt. 2012
Da Earache die Releases von White Wizzard aus den Streamingplattformen zieht, um einen Kauf der Rechte zu erzwingen, verschenkt die Band die dort erschienenen Veröffentlichungen als Download an jeden, der ihnen per Mail oder Facebook schreibt.

To all the fans inquiring about our back catalogue disappearing from the internet:
Sadly our former record label have decided to pull their part of the catalogue trying to leverage a buy out of the back material. It’s a dirty move, but not many in the industry are surprised.
We are about to advertise to all WW fans to send us their email address, and we will send the past video links to download them in entirety and links to our past albums, ALL FREE for the fans!
Email Whitewizzardrecords@gmail.com
Or message us via FB!
Cheers and thanks! We love you all. More exciting news to come soon!!!
Leider haben die nach High-speed GTO nichts Gescheites mehr veröffentlicht.

Blackmoon666

19 Aug. 2008
Aber halt auch genug Geld, um es zu lassen.

Mal sehen.

Das erklärt zumindest schon einmal, warum man Satyricon so selten live sieht und die lange Zeitspanne zwischen den Alben. Satyr gehört offensichtlich zu der Sorte Musiker, die das just for fun machen und nicht, um ihren Lebensunterhalt damit zu verdienen.

Blackmoon666

19 Aug. 2008
Trivium sehnen sich anscheinend nach Post von Joey DeMaio's Anwälten... :ugly:

107666162_10157939601151896_741039702453403131_n.jpg

Warriors of the world, we call upon thee! We heard you loud and clear and we are here to bring you the glory of heavy metal. Tomorrow we ride, the kings of streaming are here! Tickets available at: live.trivium.org & stay tuned for new exclusive merch coming | Art by: Sam Lofti

Hurrabärchi

nur zum Pöbeln hier
9 Okt. 2012
@Mü_Exotic
My dearest Synthians...
I'm proud to announce that I have started writing my 3rd album! Entering a new exciting chapter, I'm collaborating with fresh artists and producers, whom I will announce soon.
My time with Aztec Records and LAU has come to an end. 9 years of good team work but it's time for us to part ways.
I can't wait for you all to experience my new music very soon!
1f49c.png

Things are about to get very wild...
Love, Nina x

Mü_Exotic

W:O:A Metalgod
7 Aug. 2006
@Mü_Exotic
My dearest Synthians...
I'm proud to announce that I have started writing my 3rd album! Entering a new exciting chapter, I'm collaborating with fresh artists and producers, whom I will announce soon.
My time with Aztec Records and LAU has come to an end. 9 years of good team work but it's time for us to part ways.
I can't wait for you all to experience my new music very soon!
1f49c.png

Things are about to get very wild...
Love, Nina x

:eek::heart::eek::heart::eek::heart::eek:

:o