• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

CdnBengalfan

3 März 2020
Canada
50 year old Canadian really looking forward to my first pilgrimage to the Wacken holy land in 2020. Coming with my 22 year old son, staying in Hamburg and using the shuttle bus to get to the festival every day as tickets were sold out before I knew I was coming so booked the hotel/travel package.

Male
Love melodic metal, heavy music but not into cookie monster vocals (no offence, please don't judge, I just like what I like). Symphonic metal, Prog, Power, Melodic Death, grew up on the classics ~ Ozzy, Maiden, Metallica, Skid Row, Queensryche, DT
Been to Heavy Montreal and Montebello Rockfest but this will be my first European festival.
"There are no bad beers, some are just better than others"

Klausi

W:O:A Metalmaster
17 Sep. 2019
Hamburg
50 year old Canadian really looking forward to my first pilgrimage to the Wacken holy land in 2020. Coming with my 22 year old son, staying in Hamburg and using the shuttle bus to get to the festival every day as tickets were sold out before I knew I was coming so booked the hotel/travel package.

Male
Love melodic metal, heavy music but not into cookie monster vocals (no offence, please don't judge, I just like what I like). Symphonic metal, Prog, Power, Melodic Death, grew up on the classics ~ Ozzy, Maiden, Metallica, Skid Row, Queensryche, DT
Been to Heavy Montreal and Montebello Rockfest but this will be my first European festival.
Hey. Sounds good. Whellcome to the Förüm:cheers:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Male

welcome!
please bring us poutine, thank you!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I guess once this corona thing has passed I'll have to make a trip to Germany then :D
The shop (in both stations) is called Otman (or Otman's).
There's only ONE meat version, BBQ, rest seems to be vegetarian.
Or you should wait until December, and come over to Charleroi, and go to the Christmas Market. There are always Canadians there (from Québec of course, one should have to talk in English...), and get a poutine there.

oni5000

17 Juni 2022
Hey everyone! 43 year old Canadian coming from the city of Hamilton for the first time this year. I've wanted to go for almost 20 years now and finally can make it happen. Traveling to Europe with my wife but coming to Wacken on my own while she stays with friends in Amsterdam. Got equipment rental through Zeltheld - anyone else gonna be in that area?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hey everyone! 43 year old Canadian coming from the city of Hamilton for the first time this year. I've wanted to go for almost 20 years now and finally can make it happen. Traveling to Europe with my wife but coming to Wacken on my own while she stays with friends in Amsterdam. Got equipment rental through Zeltheld - anyone else gonna be in that area?
welcome to the forum

YuriHassle

20 Aug. 2019
Hello there!
We have a whatsapp group for solo travelers.
Feel free to join us :)

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Hello!!

Jaime and Dave from just outside of Wash DC. This will be our 3rd WOA (and you will find us in the tent rental area as well.. GREAT location honestly). Cannot wait to be on the grounds again!! and we are more than easy going so do not hesitate to say hello/flag us down. :)

wum1980

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juni 2022
Siebengebirge

Hi oni, my mother in law is canadian, too, living at Peterborough/Ontario. I‘m 42 and will be at Wacken (but not at the Zeltheld area) with a 63 (something like that) years young friend of mine who had a sister at Coburg (she died some weeks ago). He would be happy to talk to a canadian guy. Maybe we find each other by accident or on purpose to have a beer or two.

oni5000

17 Juni 2022
Hello!!

Jaime and Dave from just outside of Wash DC. This will be our 3rd WOA (and you will find us in the tent rental area as well.. GREAT location honestly). Cannot wait to be on the grounds again!! and we are more than easy going so do not hesitate to say hello/flag us down. :)
Awesome - yeah I'm glad it's close to everything. Message me when it's closer to and we'll grab a beer!

oni5000

17 Juni 2022
Hi oni, my mother in law is canadian, too, living at Peterborough/Ontario. I‘m 42 and will be at Wacken (but not at the Zeltheld area) with a 63 (something like that) years young friend of mine who had a sister at Coburg (she died some weeks ago). He would be happy to talk to a canadian guy. Maybe we find each other by accident or on purpose to have a beer or two.
Definitely - always up for a beer!