• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

austro-yank

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Aug. 2013
USA
yep. I worked as a waiter on the Wappen von Hamburg which sailed daily from Cuxhaven to Helgoland. I was off and didn't know what to do and some of my friend who were into Metal as well said to come with them to a metal gathering just across the Elbe. And so we went. It was not really overwhelming but a good place to drink. And we did it the next couple years as well until I went to the US.

Reaktionen: agresionpower

Hiker

5 Aug. 2019
Hi all!
Male/Female: M
Languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian,... and going to study Deutsch
Favorite bands: Metallica, Arch Enemy, Korpiklaani and many-many other
Hobby: photography, hiking, joinery, web-programming...
Wacken: 2020 must be first

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: smf4ever

Young BZ

12 Aug. 2019
Chaska, USA
Hello all! I have been lurking on here since July 2018 learning from you in order to tackle Wacken XXX 2019. Now that I have winged it on my first Wacken and am planning on returning for Wacken XXXI I am here to join the community officially.

I'm Benny from Minnesota in the US. 26 years old. Love Thrash metal and Prog but dabble into all kinds of music. Hoping to get involved in the community here and meet camp mates and people to actually check out bands with me in 2020. So say hi :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello all! I have been lurking on here since July 2018 learning from you in order to tackle Wacken XXX 2019. Now that I have winged it on my first Wacken and am planning on returning for Wacken XXXI I am here to join the community officially.

I'm Benny from Minnesota in the US. 26 years old. Love Thrash metal and Prog but dabble into all kinds of music. Hoping to get involved in the community here and meet camp mates and people to actually check out bands with me in 2020. So say hi :)
Ah, someone else from LEX/LXE ville! :D
I reckon you do not know her, but well, not bad.

W\HELL/come to the forum that makes (you) crazy!

YuriHassle

20 Aug. 2019
Hello everyone!

Location: Brazil, Manaus (somewhere in the middle of Amazon Rainforest)
Male / Female: M
Languages: Portuguese, English
Favorite bands: I love black metal bands like MGLA, Batushka, Uada ... But I also like all kinds of extreme metal.
Wacken: 2020 edition is gonna be my first. I went to Europe for the first time this year, for Hellfest (France) and Resurrection Fest (Spain).

Oh, I'm going alone to Wacken, like I was this year at HF and Resu. So I hope I make many friends to meet on the Holy Ground: D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello everyone!

Location: Brazil, Manaus (somewhere in the middle of Amazon Rainforest)
Male/Female: M
Languages: Portuguese, English
Favorite bands: I love black metal bands like MGLA, Batushka, Uada... But I also like all kinds of extreme metal.
Wacken: 2020 edition is gonna be my first. I went to Europe for the first time this year, for Hellfest (France) and Resurrection Fest (Spain).

Oh, I'm going to travel alone to Wacken, like I did this year to HF and Resu. So I hope I can make many friends to meet on the Holy Ground :D
W\HELL/come!!

Reaktionen: YuriHassle