Chinese Metalheads at Wacken 2019?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Atomsmasher

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Aug. 2018
Hey folks,

I'm quite curious to know who's heading from China to the WOA. I'm looking for some suggestions of local chinese Metal bands and infos about the scene.

祝好,

Björn

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I don't think you'll find Chinese people (living in China) here, as this forum might be forbidden. But then again I'm not really sure.

I've checked and it's reachable from china.

I however never met any chinese people at wacken. Excpect for a half Chinese half French guy who lives in Paris.
I do know that some people from taiwan visit wacken, which officially is called the Republic of China.

Atomsmasher

11 Aug. 2018
I don't think you'll find Chinese people (living in China) here, as this forum might be forbidden. But then again I'm not really sure.

Websites like FB and Youtube are censored, but reachable with software. I don't think they put our forum on their blacklist.

I've checked and it's reachable from china.

I however never met any chinese people at wacken. Excpect for a half Chinese half French guy who lives in Paris.
I do know that some people from taiwan visit wacken, which officially is called the Republic of China.

Strange, I hope we'll meet some of them the next year. They're cool and humble people to spend time and funny to drink with.

Knows the friend of yours some bands or other stuff? If you're still in contact though.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Websites like FB and Youtube are censored, but reachable with software. I don't think they put our forum on their blacklist.

Strange, I hope we'll meet some of them the next year. They're cool and humble people to spend time and funny to drink with.

Knows the friend of yours some bands or other stuff? If you're still in contact though.

I'm not in contact, we just had a very short chat.

I think it's funny that you say Chinese are humble. When I was in Japan last year the Chinese stuck out because they weren't humble at all.
Though of course I'm generalising now, I'm sure there are chinese who are humble and there are chinese that aren't.

I did meet a chinese metalband in Osaka last year, can't remember their name at the moment though.

Atomsmasher

11 Aug. 2018
I think it's funny that you say Chinese are humble. When I was in Japan last year the Chinese stuck out because they weren't humble at all.
Though of course I'm generalising now, I'm sure there are chinese who are humble and there are chinese that aren't.

Of course depends on the person. I'd quite a good time with my chinese friends, but they were no Metalheads at all.

A while ago I read in a german Rock magazine a story about a native chinese fan. This was the moment i realised that i really don't know anything bout that scene.

Atomsmasher

11 Aug. 2018
Found some heavy metal from China. "Tang Dynasty" is regarded as one of the pioneers of the Chinese heavy metal. Some sources even regard Tang Dynasty as the first metal in the PR.

Different, but definetly kicks ass.