Chinese Metalheads at Wacken 2019?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Update: es gibt Probleme mit der Migration von Benutzernamen mit Umlauten. Wir beheben das Problem derzeit!
    Das Problem ist behoben!

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Federico Nie

27 Sep. 2018
Great man. Finally some fans from the land of the east. Which are you favorite metal bands?
Well, my favorite bands would be AC/DC, Iron Maiden & Judas Priest

Sure there are a lot more bands I liked deeply but these three bands gave me the first impressions of Metal.

Well talking about Chinese metal, I would give you some suggestion based on myself.

Fearless - Lord of Twilight Fearless is a metal band founded in Shanghai (A city with no atmosphere of hardcore rock at all)
Suffocated - Eagle's Sky & Suffocated - Immortal Suffocated is one of my favorate Thrash metal band in China, their lives are even better. Check them out.
Evocation - Hurried Tetreat Evocation is a band from Hong Kong, seems like they were performanced once at WACKEN. Great techniques and great music.
The Samams - Mob Rule Cool, young, similar with AK47 another Chinese Industrial Metal band. Can be insteresting.
Die From Sorrow - Sea of Rebirth Guess you guys already saw them on WACKEN 2018 battle, actually the whole album the Lord of the Alien Sea was done with a high quality.
Twisted Machine - Box Nu-metal band, influenced a lot young metal blood in China. Maybe hard to find their songs, you can search their Chinese name: 扭曲机器
Nine Treasure - Sonsii Inner Mongolian Folk Metal. Not only interesting music, but also very nice guys.

To be honest, I feel pressure to pick up a list from the bands and songs I like. Since rock & roll had such a short developing history in this country, I really want to show you guys the best bands. Highly recommend the youtube uploader
theevilskull. Great Great Job.

Hope you enjoy.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Atomsmasher

CylonKing

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2017
Thank you for giving me the joy that is Nine Treasures. They sounds like a Mongolian Korpiklaani and are excellent! :)

Atomsmasher

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Aug. 2018
Well, my favorite bands would be AC/DC, Iron Maiden & Judas Priest

Sure there are a lot more bands I liked deeply but these three bands gave me the first impressions of Metal.

Well talking about Chinese metal, I would give you some suggestion based on myself.

Fearless - Lord of Twilight Fearless is a metal band founded in Shanghai (A city with no atmosphere of hardcore rock at all)
Suffocated - Eagle's Sky & Suffocated - Immortal Suffocated is one of my favorate Thrash metal band in China, their lives are even better. Check them out.
Evocation - Hurried Tetreat Evocation is a band from Hong Kong, seems like they were performanced once at WACKEN. Great techniques and great music.
The Samams - Mob Rule Cool, young, similar with AK47 another Chinese Industrial Metal band. Can be insteresting.
Die From Sorrow - Sea of Rebirth Guess you guys already saw them on WACKEN 2018 battle, actually the whole album the Lord of the Alien Sea was done with a high quality.
Twisted Machine - Box Nu-metal band, influenced a lot young metal blood in China. Maybe hard to find their songs, you can search their Chinese name: 扭曲机器
Nine Treasure - Sonsii Inner Mongolian Folk Metal. Not only interesting music, but also very nice guys.

To be honest, I feel pressure to pick up a list from the bands and songs I like. Since rock & roll had such a short developing history in this country, I really want to show you guys the best bands. Highly recommend the youtube uploader
theevilskull. Great Great Job.

Hope you enjoy.

Awesome man. Thanks a lot for all your suggestions. And also thumbs up for your fav. Metal bands.

Definetly some stuff I have to listen through.