• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
my overall cost for me and my girl last year.. for everything (including food, beer, merch, travel, trains, busses, and everything else).. was around 4492 Euro... So now I can budget, and save each month and when I have certain cash... drop it in the buckets... (i oversaved for this year not knowing.. thus able to snag tickets and already pay for next years tents)..

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
my overall cost for me and my girl last year.. for everything (including food, beer, merch, travel, trains, busses, and everything else).. was around 4492 Euro... So now I can budget, and save each month and when I have certain cash... drop it in the buckets... (i oversaved for this year not knowing.. thus able to snag tickets and already pay for next years tents)..

How long was your overall trip? Or was that just 4 days of wacken?

smf4ever

12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
How long was your overall trip? Or was that just 4 days of wacken?
Flew into Hamburg on Saturday Morning.. spent 2 days sightseeing and adjusting clock.. into Wacken on monday.... back to Hamburg the following sunday... rest and adjust (and bathe) for a day (well 2).. than flew back on the Tuesday.. 11 days total roughly..

Next year.. just going to do a Sunday stayover and fly back on the Monday.. But add a day previous to Wacken.. as Hamburg is a hip, cool city we want to see more of.

Reaktionen: agresionpower

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Flew into Hamburg on Saturday Morning.. spent 2 days sightseeing and adjusting clock.. into Wacken on monday.... back to Hamburg the following sunday... rest and adjust (and bathe) for a day (well 2).. than flew back on the Tuesday.. 11 days total roughly..

Next year.. just going to do a Sunday stayover and fly back on the Monday.. But add a day previous to Wacken.. as Hamburg is a hip, cool city we want to see more of.

I wanted to say that 4500 dollar is quite a lot for 1.5 week with two people.
Than I realised spend about 2500 euro for an 11 day trip to japan. So yeah I guess it's not to bad at all :p

smf4ever

12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
it really isnt.. and we even "splurged" a bit on the tent rentals for some upgrades.. I found the whole thing. .overall.. honestly.. super cheap! for what it is..and that is also 4 days in a hotel (too old and creaky to do a hostel) in Hamburg.. so there is almost 500 euro alone for that..(Love the location and convenience of the leonardo-hamburg airport)... I know there is cheaper places.. but.. still gotta treat a little bit