Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Me and my cripply girl (just arranged to get a wheelchair all set for her) are doing the whole tent thang from Monday until it all ends.. and we are both past 40.... Not sure how many opportunities we will have to travel overseas and see Wacken. We want to experience it all. :).. Music!! Beer!! New Friends!!!.. Heck yea.. 15 days until our flights.. WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Me and my cripply girl (just arranged to get a wheelchair all set for her) are doing the whole tent thang from Monday until it all ends.. and we are both past 40.... Not sure how many opportunities we will have to travel overseas and see Wacken. We want to experience it all. :).. Music!! Beer!! New Friends!!!.. Heck yea.. 15 days until our flights.. WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
I've been to wacken with my friends who are both in wheelchairs many times. it all works pretty well as long as there isn't mud.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather!

heho6

24 Juli 2018
Hey friends!
Me and my girlfriend are staying in Hamburg during the festival, and will rent a car to go to fest. Are there any tips on where to park? Or any other tips for that matter :) Thanks!

Also, one more question. Can we take regular drawstring bag infield? Or just full metal bag that we get on the entrance?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey friends!
Me and my girlfriend are staying in Hamburg during the festival, and will rent a car to go to fest. Are there any tips on where to park? Or any other tips for that matter :) Thanks!

Also, one more question. Can we take regular drawstring bag infield? Or just full metal bag that we get on the entrance?
A parking space is provided near Gribbohm, not far from the festival.

And only the Full Metal Bag is allowed.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hey friends!

I believe there are signs pointing you to the dayparking.

untilthelight

7 Juli 2018
I feel like I read somewhere that we are allowed to carry 50 ml sunscreen bottles inside the festival area. Can someone confirm this? I like to have my tattoos protected in the blazing sun, and have an OCD about reapplying sunblock every two hours - 50 ml isn't a whole lot.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Cuthalu

4 Dez. 2017
Is it allowed to have a proper glass bottle of vodka inside car or tent if it stays there, or is glass completely banned in every way?