Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

PipeCL

8 Mai 2018
Casheless payment... is it worth it ?

I cant put links.---- some fucking restriction about my ratio or something ¬_¬

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Reaktionen: agresionpower

Mr. Cachi

9 Juli 2018
Hey guys, this is going to be my first Wacken! I´m going as part of a tour through Germany, and I noticed that there are no trains or busses leaving Wacken on Sunday 5th. I need to get to Itzehoe to leave to Hamburg, and I know it´s not really that far, does anyone know if there is a bike rental service? also, if any of you is going there and has two seats in their car available, let me know!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Hey guys, this is going to be my first Wacken! I´m going as part of a tour through Germany, and I noticed that there are no trains or busses leaving Wacken on Sunday 5th. I need to get to Itzehoe to leave to Hamburg, and I know it´s not really that far, does anyone know if there is a bike rental service? also, if any of you is going there and has two seats in their car available, let me know!
The shuttles run on Sunday as from midnight until 3pm (15.00) to Itzehoe station. So no worries.

srkhasho

27 Sep. 2017
how about the safety there? is were any stolen things in tents? i don't wanna lost my things in the start of my trip... jaja

Trubozhop

17 Juli 2017
Okay, guys. I'm going to arrive on Monday in 3:00pm. What area usually filling up first? What places is best to take? Is there any pitches in shade?

DarthV8

8 Mai 2018
Morning folks!
I didn't quite understand the description on the website about parking, so maybe somebody can help: I'll stay at a hotel and will use the bus transfer service on Thu-Sun, but could drive to the festival by car on Wednesday to see a few gigs. Is it possible to park the car somewhere "official" for a few hours and actually be able to leave again on Wednesday night?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Morning folks!
I didn't quite understand the description on the website about parking, so maybe somebody can help: I'll stay at a hotel and will use the bus transfer service on Thu-Sun, but could drive to the festival by car on Wednesday to see a few gigs. Is it possible to park the car somewhere "official" for a few hours and actually be able to leave again on Wednesday night?

yes. just follow the signs.
To bad you won't be staying on the campgrounds though, they're half the fun.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Morning folks!
There are day parkings. Folliw the signs "Tagespark", this would lead you to a parking lot for one day guests.